**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suggestion: New level difficulty beyond Master

Harder content, better rewards. Monthly. We can call it Legend quest.

1. Will keep high tier players busy
2. More rewards
3. Won't affect the general population since monthly quests are unwrittenly "if you can't do it, leave it"

Feasible or no?

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Monthly event quest are just boring now
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    With 6*s coming out i figure it's only a matter of time before a higher difficulty is released.
    Probably not anytime soon though

Sincerely yours, Waffles
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I'm expecting/hoping for a higher difficulty monthly quest by the end of the year or maybe starting in January.

It could easily be called Grandmaster level, but regardless of the name this mode is needed.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    6* are coming next month the so they will either be in the e vent quest or maybe a special webslinger type challenge to introduce them
  • Mate, its a good idea, but is just more rewards for people who have the best rosters and get the most rewards already? I know we all look after no1, but for this game to keep going long term we need more rewards for the noobs imho. If all the people quit who say they will quit when the 6*s come out, we need more new players to join and stay

Just one small thing that would help them is a message when they join re brackets for example. Make it bloody clear, DO AREANAS FIRST 3 MONTHS, coz most dont know to do this and miss this one chance to start building their squad

By the way, m not a noob, so not for me!
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I'm a noob, but I definitely agree with you on the arena deal. I wish I would've known about the brackets back when I first started. Would of banged out a few champs off the bat. But at the time I though it was just a waste of time. Boy was I dumb....
  • Speedbump wrote: »
    I'm a noob, but I definitely agree with you on the arena deal. I wish I would've known about the brackets back when I first started. Would of banged out a few champs off the bat. But at the time I though it was just a waste of time. Boy was I dumb....

I know mate, dont know why this isnt pushed more by Kabam either. More money for them from the getgo and hopefully more retained long term players as well