**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are 1* & 2* even relevant ?

I do get 3* are still useful for 4* Basic arenas, but considering how Daily Crystals Spit out 1* & PHC 2* i wonder if they are relevant other than the ISO they provide?

i cant remember when i last used my 3* in AQ/AW also new players by the time they complete Act 1 already have atleast 1x4*(i remember seeing a lvl 9 guy with 3x4* in global chat).

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Become "Uncollected" and you wont see them again. The 1*s that is, prolly 2*s as well....
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I sold all of mine a long, long time ago. I think they're only relevant if you're trying to challenge the top 100 collection score leaderboard.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    2 stars are since you can get the max sig crystal with a shot at immortal iron fist and they also make your overall pi higher.. remember back in 12.0 when they gifted everyone 200k and higher 5 star awakening gems. no reason to sell 1 and 2 star champs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    They're useful for New Players and people who enjoy the Beginners Arena. They're also used for building a Streak in the Cat Arenas. Other than that, it all adds to Rating, and our collection. Relevant is relative to where you're at I suppose.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    It would be interesting to know how much a fully maxed set of 1* and 2* champs is worth in terms of PI. I would guess it's still, relatively, not that much.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    About 60k PI or thereabouts.

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    They refuse to make content where those of use who rely mostly on 4* and for some 5* to play the game.

2*, 3*, 4* and 5* maps for the AW would be a great way to give us content where we could use whichever champs we want. Of course there would also be an open map to what we have now. The rewards would also be different depending on which Map you open.

But alas they decided on no Defender Kills and 5 mini bosses instead.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    0pTimus wrote: »
    I do get 3* are still useful for 4* Basic arenas, but considering how Daily Crystals Spit out 1* & PHC 2* i wonder if they are relevant other than the ISO they provide?

i cant remember when i last used my 3* in AQ/AW also new players by the time they complete Act 1 already have atleast 1x4*(i remember seeing a lvl 9 guy with 3x4* in global chat).

Not true I had 2 3 stars.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I use 2*s to get the lower two milestones from the 2* and 3* arenas. Easy units.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    1* there is zero point. 2*s are only viable for getting additional 3* shards from duped 3*s (and max sig crystals) to then hopefully get more 4* and 5* shards and eventually 6* shards over time. I get a lot of extra 3* shards that way. Is it a great amount? No. It takes 18 max sig 2*s to get one 3*. But it's something. I can't remember the last time I used a 2* champ for anything. I will occasionally use 3* champs for duels.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    It's strange how there are 1-stars that can never be obtained. Fighters like Spider-Man can only be gained at the start, and others like Hawkeye can only be selected.

Not that they have any serious demand or purpose, but they could be fun. A few months ago I was using 1-star Scarlet Witch, Vision (Classic) and Wolverine as a team in the some of the hard fights of things like Catalyst Clash or others that allowed 1-stars, just to test myself. To watch how even unawakened and with no Synergies they could be effective at taking out enemies far stronger than them was impressive.
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    2* are still relevant for a couple reasons ... 1) if you max milestones in summoner trials you get 5-6 prems, a ton of BC , units, and gold... and it only takes 40 or so matches to achieve (for my about 90 min of game time). 2) Once you max all PHC 2* (sig 99) you get 3* champs twice as fast, which snowballs into 4 and 5* champs.
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Wow its fun to watch duping my 1* SW/Hulk again n again from daily crystal.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    You could just test your skill and duel BRUTALDLX king groot with your 2star stark enhanced spidey. That's the only use I see.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    1* are nice for sandbagging
    Once you got 3*s, 2*s became essentially irrelevant beyond arena and a some 3* shards for dupes. 3*s likewise became irrelevant when you got 4*s (and 2*s even more so). In other words, for players that have played this game for awhile, 2*s and 3*s were nothing more than a few arena/item use points and extra shards/chance at immortal iron fist. It's the game's natural progression,
    So don't sell your 2*s bc u get shards. 1*s have been totally irrelevant beyond allowing u to get some points ranking them in class advancement for a long time
    Run477 wrote: »
    Once you got 3*s, 2*s became essentially irrelevant beyond arena and a some 3* shards for dupes. 3*s likewise became irrelevant when you got 4*s (and 2*s even more so). In other words, for players that have played this game for awhile, 2*s and 3*s were nothing more than a few arena/item use points and extra shards/chance at immortal iron fist. It's the game's natural progression,

This brings up new question, is IIF worth going for now? considering there are no takes for IF, how good is IIF?

This brings up new question, is IIF worth going for now? considering there are no takes for IF, how good is IIF?

I don't understand the question. You "go for" iron fist by duping max sig champs. Even if you don't get him, you almost always get additional crystal shards.
    I mean to say that people now a days dont use IF any more , so getting Immortal IF will be like adding 1 more addition to dusty closet along with Kamala/sg/ip etc.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556

Just a re skin.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    SummonerB2 wrote: »

Just a re skin.

With minor differences. IIF loses armor breaks when gets hit.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    I suppose IIF is like a trophy (e.g. Kang, Thanos, Ultron Classic).
    Nice to have, but limited usage.
    I would still like to get my hands on these champs.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    They should make certain quests where you can only use certain star champs. They can be daily quests or monthly event quests.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Yes they are relevant when you are new and building a roster. They also contribute to your rating. Most important they give you shards when you dupe them over and over.

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not really they're only useful for collections, rating and the lower arenas and that's pretty much it.