**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worth going for an initial LoL clear with G99?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
I'm Cavalier, waiting on Act 6 nerfs and/or a Sinister counter to go any farther. Would it be worth it to go for LoL with G99, mainly an initial clear, but maybe even exploration? She's at least going up to R4, but R5 is definitely an option.

Worth going for an initial LoL clear with G99? 40 votes

Yes, go for it
75%
ccrider474Jim0172WarBros23PizzabeatSouthfencepseudosanemanveertherealScopeotoe987Grootman1294GhostboytjieHedgedog387Notsavage19Hera1d_of_Ga1actusYcatsTimeGenesisKyusushuiBonzodavidDnegrin6969King_Leo321lowlevelplayer 30 votes
No, wait for Ægon
25%
Spity68BluestoneErkShrimpRIKONPImpDaddyOGAvengerObaid_Jacob03ChriissRCaptainGame 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    My initial clear with g99 cost me 2 revives. You just need someone for maestro and magik. Ant man is a problem also, could time out, but it'll take about 600+ hits. He'll reduce your ability to cause energy damage but he can't reduce your ability to gain combo. So he might glance one or two at a time but in the 3rd or 4th he's going to take the same amount of damage as he would.

Really no concerns for anyone else. G99 one shot everyone besides magik. Even war machine.

As your only strategy using her, you only want to use health steal. This way you still can heavy and combo guard.
    This also allows you to power drain on your l1 if they are being stubborn.
    She's the best champ in the game with light intercepts because of her range. Only parry them to use heavy attacks and when you absolutely need to. Otherwise, just 4 hits and light intercepts when they are below a bar of power. Good luck.

She can beat Maestro but you need to get lucky a little. See below

https://youtu.be/N7Yv2P15FbE
  • Options
    KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    Yes, go for it
    Guilly was built for long fights and big health pools that are in labyrinth she can definitely do at the very least an initial clear.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Yes, go for it
    She can absolutely do it, just watch some videos on her so you know how she's played and you'll be good, Seatin has a few with his 6* (sub-20 min ROL) and i'm not sure who else of the top of my head.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    mum_m2 said:

My initial clear with g99 cost me 2 revives. You just need someone for maestro and magik. Ant man is a problem also, could time out, but it'll take about 600+ hits. He'll reduce your ability to cause energy damage but he can't reduce your ability to gain combo. So he might glance one or two at a time but in the 3rd or 4th he's going to take the same amount of damage as he would.

Really no concerns for anyone else. G99 one shot everyone besides magik. Even war machine.

As your only strategy using her, you only want to use health steal. This way you still can heavy and combo guard.
    This also allows you to power drain on your l1 if they are being stubborn.
    She's the best champ in the game with light intercepts because of her range. Only parry them to use heavy attacks and when you absolutely need to. Otherwise, just 4 hits and light intercepts when they are below a bar of power. Good luck.

She can beat Maestro but you need to get lucky a little. See below

https://youtu.be/N7Yv2P15FbE

Thanks for the great advice. You think I should be okay with her at R4? I also am a bit worried about Maestro. Since I'm not going to be able to one-shot him, she'll lose her combo and I'll be stuck with some sucky damage on all my other attempts. I do have a R5 duped Stealth Suit though, would he be a good option for that fight? (I also have the Blade Trinity with Blade at R4 which I could use for Magik, but I figured I would bring my R4 Quake in with my 3* Nick Fury to get the evade charges. I should also have a R4 HT within a month. Would he be a good option for her? I don't think he can avoid Limbo, but he could be crazy with Nova Flames.)
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    you're going to be gimped on attack with a r4. @Etjama .

So in LOL you need to have 2000+ base attack without mastery points. To do this, go into a quest, hit your champ or weapon of choice and go into info. Check their base attack.

If you go in with a rank 4, you're going to need an attack boost through synergies. . YJ +Antman, Magneto + Cyclops type thing to increase your attack

It's best if you're star player is at rank 5 5* or 6* rank 2. You're selling yourself short if you go in with anything less than that.

So back to your question, it should be: go in with Rank4 G99 or wait and rank her up to 5. In today's meta, there's no reason to go in with anything short of a rank 5.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Using a team built around a 5/65 Guillotine 2099 with an assist from Morningstar, I did an easy path clear in LOL with 5 L1 Revives. One was spent on Ant Man, the rest on Maestro. The Maestro nodes for Mystic and Tech classes can suck.

Unstoppable Colossus is a little rough since you can't punish his specials. If you need to, bring a counter for him. Guilly can handle everyone else on the path. You may need a bit of help on Maestro though since his node gives him random buffs against tech champs. He can gain multiple power gain buffs that make him effectively impossible to solo with Guillotine 2099. And if you see a regen buff, it's probably best to just pause and quit.

Perhaps bring Blade if you have him, bringing Ghost Rider for synergy. He'll give you backup against UC and Maestro. Everyone else is straightforward with Guillotine.

So maybe Guillotine 2099, Blade, Ghost Rider, Morningstar (for damage boost), and Heimdall (for cheat death) as your team to get this done cheap.
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Yes, go for it
    yes, but i would r5 her not just for LoL. but shes just a beast in general
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Yes, go for it
    Yes completion is worth with Guillotine 2099.Must bring magik counter.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Yes, go for it
    She is a beast and if you have the blade trinity as well you're set mate.
    Guillotine 2099 and guillotine or ms other is blade trinity.

Guillotine can 1 shot maestro but if no luck maestro is a villian and you have a counter to magik.

Need your guillotine 2099 r5 for that to work or you'll need attack syn.