Options

Skirmish Rewards error

I and a few of my alliance members still have a ton of gold and cannot play the game without receiving more gold. I did not abuse the issue. So I thought it would be fixed sooner. Not thinking, I tried to update masteries. I am now stuck with no defense masteries because the cost, 100 gold, which I hade around 2 million. It says I have insufficient funds. So whenever you all get around to it, we are suffering for your mistakes. I've never complained before so I hope this gets to you. Your other in game support is also glitching. My game name is crucherc, if that helps. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Also, I can't buy the new unit offer because it has gold with it. Just saying.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    They're still in the process of removing it. Sorry you are having to wait. They will get it sorted out as soon as they can.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    They're still in the process of removing it. Sorry you are having to wait. They will get it sorted out as soon as they can.

A competent group would have it sorted out before they released it.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They were actually supposed to have removed it days ago, almost any other game team would've fix it quicker than this.
  • Options
    They were actually supposed to have removed it days ago, almost any other game team would've fix it quicker than this.

One of the Mods mentioned something about people claiming it after they did the first wave and it started the issue all over again. They're working on it for good this time. That's all I've gathered. Believe it or not, it's not an easy issue to address when it varies because some didn't claim it, some did and used it, and some haven't touched it yet. It's alot to do manually.
  • Options
    ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
    edited September 2017
    I don't want to be tagged for abusing the system by Kabam later on so I'm stuck with opening of crystals and rank ups because of this issue.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017

One of the Mods mentioned something about people claiming it after they did the first wave and it started the issue all over again. They're working on it for good this time. That's all I've gathered. Believe it or not, it's not an easy issue to address when it varies because some didn't claim it, some did and used it, and some haven't touched it yet. It's alot to do manually.

I know what they said, and i never said it was something easy to do my point is that it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Also it should've been fixed when they said it was going to be fixed, it really shouldn't be taking this long and it also shouldn't have created all these other issues.

What exactly were they doing to the game to make all these other issues happen, yeah they gave people way to much gold, how did it get multipled by that much.

If you claimed you're pretty much stuck, in a lot of cases people couldn't join the arena, can't redo their masteries after resetting them , and can't rank level or open things because they won't get the gold due to this issue.

It's really not fair, It seems like when it's something that's determental to them then they seem to fix it quickly, but when it's determemtal to us they seem to drag their feet.

Actually I'm pretty sure I claimed it before they fixed it and I still have it, regardless their player base is still suffering from their error and they are dragging their feet on it, and what about the whole treasury issue and people donating said gold. I'm pretty sure that hasn't been addressed yet either.
  • Options

I know what they said, and i never said it was something easy to do my point is that it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Also it should've been fixed when they said it was going to be fixed, it really shouldn't be taking this long and it also shouldn't have created all these other issues.

What exactly were they doing to the game to make all these other issues happen, yeah they gave people way to much gold, how did it get multipled by that much.

If you claimed you're pretty much stuck, in a lot of cases people couldn't join the arena, can't redo their masteries after resetting them , and can't rank level or open things because they won't get the gold due to this issue.

It's really not fair, It seems like when it's something that's determental to them then they seem to fix it quickly, but when it's determemtal to us they seem to drag their feet.

Actually I'm pretty sure I claimed it before they fixed it and I still have it, regardless their player base is still suffering from their error and they are dragging their feet on it, and what about the whole treasury issue and people donating said gold. I'm pretty sure that hasn't been addressed yet either.

I don't subscribe to the idea of "should" or "shouldn't". In a perfect world, no problems would exist. We do not inhabit such a place. It's the result of a sever glitch, one that has to do with a brand new Reward System, and problems are not at all outside the realm of possibilities. The issue caused a massive amount of Gold to be released into the game, and that has incredible effects. To the point where it was breaking the system itself. They said they would work on it this weekend and TRY to have it resolved. When you're dealing with something as complex as this, that's not always easily done. They never make guarantees when dealing with things. They do what they can, and continue if that's not sufficient. They also worked through the weekend on it, and are continuing to work on it. The Human Beings are the ones doing the reparation. The computer is what caused the problem. Both Human Beings and computers are quite capable of error. Should really doesn't have a place in the matter.
  • Options
    The computer caused the problem? Who programmed it?
  • Options
    The computer caused the problem? Who programmed it?

Human Beings. Both capable of error. Nothing is perfect.
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    In their main topic forum
    At sep 11 they say they fixed all those with the gold bug.

But still there alot of people stuck with the gold bug.

We sounded this cause we hope that they will see that they have not yet fixed the issue
  • Options
    Arus25 wrote: »
    In their main topic forum
    At sep 11 they say they fixed all those with the gold bug.

But still there alot of people stuck with the gold bug.

We sounded this cause we hope that they will see that they have not yet fixed the issue

agreed, plus i believe there are still many who have claimed the gold on the day the issued occurred, and currently still not have their gold amounts corrected.
  • Options
    PrezesPrezes Posts: 7
    It's getting worse and worse:

* some people who have claimed gold still have it
    * some people lost the gold which was claimed
    * some people claimed gold after kabam "fix" so they have now millions or billions of gold
    * for some kabam removed more gold than they should

Where is the logic? According to Mike everything was tested - probably by the worse testers ever
  • Options
    I've run my own business for many years. In computers, I might add. Sometimes a company has to take a loss and call it a day. They should fix the issue and just keep moving on. Skip trying to make everybody fix and give back the extra gold - just move forward.
  • Options
    Thank you! I just got my gold back!