**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cable - Where can I use him?

I just got Cable as a 5 star and have no idea what to do with him.
I have him as a 4 star but never put any time into learning him because i have good mutants.
(a maxed out 4 star Domino and a rank 3 (almsot rank 4) Namor as a 5 star)

So can someone give me advice on where to use Cable, what his best qualities and if he'll only ever be used in arena?

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    he’s good for absolutely nothing other than arena
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    arena
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★

he’s good for absolutely nothing other than arena

this is sad. but thank you for the speedy reply!
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Acts 1-3 since he’s not ever going past R1. His heavy degen is so weak against arena opponents that if they run willpower they’ll heal from it. He sucks.
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    Yea sorry man he sucks...his father on the other hand :)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nowhere, sorry buddy...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    as Primmer said, cable is going out of style. Streaming services are the big draw now.

which is basically cable, but still.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Act 1-3 arena and challenges
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    He's good as a synergy piece with Warlock. Doesn't make him too much better but just that little bit. Hope you pull a Warlock! (If you don't already have him)
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

He's good as a synergy piece with Warlock. Doesn't make him too much better but just that little bit. Hope you pull a Warlock! (If you don't already have him)

This is the correct answer. Warlock benefits greatly from the synergy and Cable's regen is actually something that works ok enough.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Just like 99% of the six star pool he isn’t doing nothing for your account
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    I mean, you CAN use him anywhere.
    He's not that good though so he won't be too useful. Sorry.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    one of my first 4*s and 3*s I used to love him now my 6* sits on the bench / arena