**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Green Goblin without Nick

Hi

Bringing Symbiote Supreme and thought he might be a good idea for the figth. Can Armor Break and lots of bleed? Anyone try that? Otherwise which other options to try when you don't have Nick Fury?

/S

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme sounds like he could work well. I don't see why he wouldn't, though it may be slow since Green Goblin doesn't generate any buffs to feed off of. But the bleed and armor break should serve you well.

I did it with Void. I wouldn't recommend it, but it is possible in a pinch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEKIqtarY-A

Keep in mind, the node on Green Goblin has a typo in it. It states that damage from crits is reduced by 0.9%. It's really a reduction of 65%. Basically, your crits will hit just like your normal attacks.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

Hi

Bringing Symbiote Supreme and thought he might be a good idea for the figth. Can Armor Break and lots of bleed? Anyone try that? Otherwise which other options to try when you don't have Nick Fury?

/S

Yup. He should work although it’ll take some time as @Mirage_Turtle said. Cycling to sp2 from sp3 is gonna take forever. You might need to time it right just when a blessing is about to cycle so you gain one bar of power almost instantly after your sp3, allowing you to maximize your sp2 damage.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Will have void with me as Well.

Planning to take aegon, ss, ht, void. And last spot open to either counter korg or gg. Ss could potential also work against korg as his attack is energy. But wouldn’t benefit from his bleed. So two hard fights with attack options that are not optimal. But have to compromise somewhere.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

xNig said:

Hi

/S

Yup. He should work although it’ll take some time as @Mirage_Turtle said. Cycling to sp2 from sp3 is gonna take forever. You might need to time it right just when a blessing is about to cycle so you gain one bar of power almost instantly after your sp3, allowing you to maximize your sp2 damage.
    To be honest I wouldn’t go for sp2s and just keep spamming sp3s for the constant bleeds
    Yeah, think there are 2 ways around it.

Sp3 bleeds depend on potential. Given GG has no buffs to nullify, it can be tricky to keep potent bleeds on. Whereas sp2 with fury phase armor breaks him, which gives a timeframe to deal actual damage.

Both will work imo. But with regards to which is more efficient per hit count, tough. 😂
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Some have used Corvus 7/9 revives