**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Caustic Temper 6.1.6

Is the path doable with CMM undupe?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Doubtful because of that symbiote supreme. If he nullifies your buffs she’ll die without that indestructible. But he can nullify that as well. I used cmm on that path and I consider it lucky to have gotten through it with her. Used many revives vs that ss.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Egor_135 said:

Jaded said:

Doubtful because of that symbiote supreme. If he nullifies your buffs she’ll die without that indestructible. But he can nullify that as well. I used cmm on that path and I consider it lucky to have gotten through it with her. Used many revives vs that ss.

Well i dont see any SS in that path but Dr. strange maybe you are talking about that Buffed Up SS i took him down with gamora using 4 lvl 4 revives.
    Oh you are right. It has been awhile since I explored 6.1. But you’re correct I was thinking of the buffed you path. Caustic temp lane wasn’t bad. Go hard with her.
  • SkwirkerSkwirker Posts: 14
    CMM will do well but she'll be held back a bit by the 50% attack reduction node
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I did with hyperion