**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How good is unduped omega?

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
edited June 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey folks

So I recently became cavalier yay!! And from the shards I got as rewards I pulled a 6 star omega red

Now I've asked a lot of questions abt Omega to my alliance mates and some say he is good but needs the dupe to shine

So I wanted opinions from you guys also on the forum.
Also any tips on how to play him effectively or things I can do to maximize his output

Thx in advance

Edit: I'm mostly f2p so I dont run suicides

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I also have him as a 6 unduped. If anything, you need suicides just to take advantage of his spores at the beginning of the fight. For max potential, he really needs suicides plus max sig.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I have both 5/65 Sig 200 and an unduped 6* and the difference is substantial

Omega has three tiers of attack:

Unduped
    Duped
    Suicides

Unduped and if you aren't running suicides won't be very useful, the duped version does a lot more damage once you reach 10 spores on the opponent.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    With suicides he’s still an absolute monster unduped, without them he’s not that special, still has his utility but lacks damage
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I have him as 5* maxed sig 200 and ever since taking off suicides, his very underpowered and I've stopped using him. I won't use him until i put sucides back on. Without suicides there are better mutants to use.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    That sucks. I dont run suicides and I cant awaken him 😭

Well I got Omega red between 2 electro's so it's not that bad
    Unio77 said:

That sucks. I dont run suicides and I cant awaken him 😭

Well I got Omega red between 2 electro's so it's not that bad

He’s still going to obliterate nodes that bleed you
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Unduped no Suicides : Average at best
    Unduped with suicides: Above average
    Duped no Suicides: Average (Above average with Sabretooth, demi-god tier on biohazard)
    Duped with Suicides: God tier

I tried all combinations, and this is what I would rank all versions.

Unduped no Suicides : Average at best
    Unduped with suicides: Above average
    Duped no Suicides: Average (Above average with Sabretooth, demi-god tier on biohazard)
    Duped with Suicides: God tier

I tried all combinations, and this is what I would rank all versions.

You’re underrating him imo, I’d say
    Unduped no suicides: slightly above average but quite niche
    Unduped with suicides: great in short fights or niche scenarios
    Duped without suicides: great for most things, absolute monster in niche scenarios
    Duped and suicides: easily top 10 champ arguably top 5, burst damage is up with the best, got all his utility on top, can do so much, especially with sabre
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Unduped no suicides his main role is Colussus’ synergy piece unless you’re on bleed/caltrops node. I took mine to R4 just for the health pool and so he can survive a fight if things get a bit clutch in a quest.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I must confess I place champs on the average slot quite easily. I also think in bad, average, demi-god and god. So most of the champs fall into average. If I wouldn`t run suicides and unduped I would rarely use him. So he would be average in my mind.
    Mauled said:

Unduped no suicides his main role is Colussus’ synergy piece unless you’re on bleed/caltrops node. I took mine to R4 just for the health pool and so he can survive a fight if things get a bit clutch in a quest.

I have a rank 4 colossus which I use all the time since he is my best champ
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    You're at the point where you have a 6* and don't havent unlocked suicides yet?
    You should. Theyre incredibly helpful. I choose my r5 champs mostly on if they're suicide friendlu or not. Got Corvus, Widow CV, Aegon, and Omega

You're at the point where you have a 6* and don't havent unlocked suicides yet?
    You should. Theyre incredibly helpful. I choose my r5 champs mostly on if they're suicide friendlu or not. Got Corvus, Widow CV, Aegon, and Omega

I dont grind arena becuase I dont have the time
    I'm free two play and dont buy units unless I'm on an important boss but that rarely happens. And most units I get are accumulated very slowly