Options

Trade 6 * champions for 6 * shards

2»

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

why should one group get exactly what they need and the other left in the dirt?

If you pull a god tier you spent 10k shards
    If they sell two and get 15k shards like suggested, buy a featured, (they’ve spent 20k altogether at this point) to get the same or equal champ. How is this unfair to you when you spent half of what they did?

This is already in game for 3-4* and used to be an option for 5* before 6* were introduced. No one wants 6* iron fists or whoever. Rank up materials are too scarce and expensive to even think about using them on a champ with no use, or even a niche use. So you have a “free” “r4 5* equivalent” that will sit. Yay. This game requires to much time/money/both to have garbage like that as a reward. This is why people leave

That's why they should get anywhere from 500-maybe 1000 shards per character traded-in. If you pull 10-20 trash characters, I agree, maybe you should get another chance. Just maybe. Not 2.

People shouldn't be rewarded for getting bad pulls. That bad pull should impact one's progression in a negative way.
    The bad pull should impact progression in a negative way? Your credibility is gone
    Why should it not? That's the point of the game. By negative, I mean not ideal. I don't mean that it pushes you back, I mean that it shouldn't propel you forward to the extent that a good pull would.
    Yea that’s the exact opposite of the point of any game. The point is to progress. Crystals are supposed to be rewards, rewards aren’t supposed to suck.
    Yes, crystals are supposed to be rewards, but the quality of those rewards should vary. This whole game is built on RNG and the idea of getting a prize that ranges from useless to useful. Not every reward should be great. Yes, they should all help progress in some way, and they currently do. Extra arena points help progress, don't they?

And, the definition of "suck" in our eyes can vary greatly.
  • Options
    Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84
    Yea when I think “reward” I think “useless”. When I spend time and money to complete something very difficult my first thought is “gee, I hope they give me something I can do nothing with, and void all effort I just spent on this game”.

If you play arena, I don’t. Not grinding for pennies. Another scenario where rewards are underwhelming and quickly approaching the law of diminishing returns.
  • Options
    Again, not useless. They might be useless to you since you don't play arena, but that's on you. That's like saying having an education is useless because you want to work at a fast-food chain for the rest of your life. Of course, higher education really isn't going to help you at a McDonald's, but it's not useless to other people. A 6* Rhino is still useful for arena.
  • Options
    A) higher education is the only thing that helps you at McDonald’s
    2) That’s like saying a car that only drives in first gear is useful, because walking would be slower, but nobody wants that piece of junk car.
    And D) I don’t play arena, that’s on kabam.

People should be able to sell 5/6* period. Every other star can be sold. We know why they changed it when 6* came in
  • Options

2) That’s like saying a car that only drives in first gear is useful, because walking would be slower, but nobody wants that piece of junk car.

People should be able to sell 5/6* period. Every other star can be sold. We know why they changed it when 6* came in

I'm not saying that they shouldn't be allowed. I'm saying that they should go for 500-1000 6* shards per character traded in, just like how you only get 500-1000 5* shards when you sell your 4*s.

But that car is still useful isn't it?
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Imagine trading in trash champs to pull 1 trash champ.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,072 ★★★★★
    Yogi679 said:

To get a 6 * champion right now is a minimum of 4 months that too for good players who would be able to complete monthly uncollected 100% and they don't even get close in completion of act 6.1 as of now. I'm not talking about the experts who can explore uncollected quest easily and even for them, it would still take 4 months unless they dupe 10 five * champions within 3 months.

So it's a big deal getting a 6* champion and to get a bad one in that pull feels very bad and I have personally pulled 3 bad ones. I see there is no way of undoing it but I was hoping if there is an option to trade that pull with 6* shards but some penality for doing and give back like 7.5k shards back to the player so that he can try for the next month again instead of waiting another 4 months and getting another bad pull which would make him lose interest to continue as at that point he loses hope and any chance to even try at act 6.

Bad pulls are part of the game. One of the main point of this entire game is champion collection. That means taking the bad and the good. I have terrible 6* roster but I'm not on here making crazy stupid threads because of it.

With them buffing 2 champs a month, just wait to see how they turn out.
  • Options
    This discussion was over the minute OP started it
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Hahahahahahahaha...
  • Options

I'm not saying that they shouldn't be allowed. I'm saying that they should go for 500-1000 6* shards per character traded in, just like how you only get 500-1000 5* shards when you sell your 4*s.

Right you get FIVE STAR shards for selling a FOUR STAR. since there are no seven stars, six stars should give twice as many at minimum. Getting half back is I’m sure agreeable.

And yes the car does drive, but you can only go down roads with 15mph signs. Much like a trash pull is only good in arena. But if this is the hill you’re going to die on, sell your car and go get one that only goes in first, may give you some perspective.
  • Options

Right you get FIVE STAR shards for selling a FOUR STAR. since there are no seven stars, six stars should give twice as many at minimum. Getting half back is I’m sure agreeable.

And yes the car does drive, but you can only go down roads with 15mph signs. Much like a trash pull is only good in arena. But if this is the hill you’re going to die on, sell your car and go get one that only goes in first, may give you some perspective.
    Why do people with bad pulls deserve half of their shards back? It doesn't make sense. They don't deserve compensation for a bad pull. The entitlement is astronomical.
  • Options

Yogi679 said:

To get a 6 * champion right now is a minimum of 4 months that too for good players who would be able to complete monthly uncollected 100% and they don't even get close in completion of act 6.1 as of now. I'm not talking about the experts who can explore uncollected quest easily and even for them, it would still take 4 months unless they dupe 10 five * champions within 3 months.

So it's a big deal getting a 6* champion and to get a bad one in that pull feels very bad and I have personally pulled 3 bad ones. I see there is no way of undoing it but I was hoping if there is an option to trade that pull with 6* shards but some penality for doing and give back like 7.5k shards back to the player so that he can try for the next month again instead of waiting another 4 months and getting another bad pull which would make him lose interest to continue as at that point he loses hope and any chance to even try at act 6.

Bad pulls are part of the game. One of the main point of this entire game is champion collection. That means taking the bad and the good. I have terrible 6* roster but I'm not on here making crazy stupid threads because of it.

Let’s see if and how they buff them. Never forget they didn’t care about a word anyone said until their biggest CC said he was over it, and everyone else jumped on board.

I have a horrible 6* roster as well, and for the time and money spent to complete act 6 I was rewarded a 6* drax and 6* king groot. Anyone here that would be happy putting that effort in to get that?
  • Options

Yogi679 said:

Let’s see if and how they buff them. Never forget they didn’t care about a word anyone said until their biggest CC said he was over it, and everyone else jumped on board.

I have a horrible 6* roster as well, and for the time and money spent to complete act 6 I was rewarded a 6* drax and 6* king groot. Anyone here that would be happy putting that effort in to get that?
    You knew the risk when you completed act 6. All the evidence was there
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Yogi679 said:

Great business model
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,072 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

Yogi679 said:

Great business model
    I mean if you are in act 6 you know how rewards work. If you don't like the "business model", don't play the game. Most major mobile games of this type.are exactly like this.
  • Options

Unio77 said:

Yogi679 said:

Great business model
    I mean if you are in act 6 you know how rewards work. If you don't like the "business model", don't play the game. Most major mobile games of this type.are exactly like this.
    I know I know bro. Don’t play then. Prove it. They’re not using the patent. I don’t need you to follow me around and take up for kabam at every turn. I know how the rewards work, and I see the problem therein, as does everyone who actually plays this game.