**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nebula Power Drain Bug [Fixed]

KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was fighting ArchAngel with my Nebula today. She's fully maxed out and I had nothing on me at all. The opponent had shock on and had just reached 3 bars of power so I used a special 1. The screen said "Power Drain" but the 3 bars of power remained.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• DaymanDayman Posts: 22
    Also, I just duped my 5* Nebula and she no longer builds shock charges while blocking attacks. She drops her current charge everytime she blocks a hit. Prior to duping her she would build shock charges even while blocking attacks unless hit with a heavy attack. She's my top champ now. R4 5* Nebula. Huge disappointment upon finding this.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    About the shock charging, I'm pretty sure this was a bug pre 15.0, it was then fixed to charge while not being hit. This is working as it should be.

Not sure about the Power drain issue. I know you need to have shock charges on there, but if you only had 1 or two stacks of shock on AA then that wouldn't really be enough as the special alone takes up to 3 seconds or so. It only drains 3.5% per stack. so my guess is that you didn't have a lot of shock on AA which then ran the lock timer out.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Kbugii. There is an ongoing issue right now with Power Drain, and the team is working on a fix for it. Hopefully it will be ready very shortly.

As for @Dayman, there is a fix ready for the issue with shock charging, and it should be out with 15.1. I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks!
  • DaymanDayman Posts: 22
    @Kabam Wolf Thanks for the update. She's my "go to champ" for poison path section 3 in Map 6.
  • Hi, Nebula's power drain still doesn't work.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf Nebula SP1 power drain still not working, why is this taking so long to fix?
  • Originat0rOriginat0r Posts: 3
    Please get this fix team, my 5star nebula is wasted as I don't get the benefit of power drain, tried on all levels of opponent. Also tried on all special charged level of opponent.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. The issue that this thread was originally about has already been fixed. If you're having issues with Nebula's SP1 not draining Power, you have to have stacks of Shock currently active on the opponent for it to drain power. This is working correctly, and the SP1 will drain power if you have shock on the opponent. Since this isn't a bug, and the original issue has been fixed, I'm going to close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.