UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Ghulk in Map 6

Last time I used Ghulk he did not heal from some of the degen nodes. As I remember it was the starburst nodes. Is this a bug or does his ability not work on all passive damage over time debuffs?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,553 ★★★★★
    For some reason most degens are passive but not passive, basically specifically coded to stop gulk, starburst and no retreat are the only degen nodes he gets it from
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,383 ★★★★★
    Its a 3rd kind of DOT called sucks to be you
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Damn thats crazy how you posted this right when I was looking at 2018 threads of it and debating if i should bump them.

Yeah kabams logic makes absolutely no sense here , seems they haven’t clarified it in years either. How can something be neither active nor passive?

• Hitman0285Hitman0285 Posts: 47
    GagoH said:

Damn thats crazy how you posted this right when I was looking at 2018 threads of it and debating if i should bump them.

Yeah kabams logic makes absolutely no sense here , seems they haven’t clarified it in years either. How can something be neither active nor passive?

I guess that somewhat answers the question. So only the straight degeneration nodes count? Starburst doesn’t?
  • noynoy Posts: 56

GagoH said:

I guess that somewhat answers the question. So only the straight degeneration nodes count? Starburst doesn’t?
    Gulk should heal a bit from Starburst. The one that says Degeneration only, he will not