**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spider-Gwen help

So I'm trying to do 5.3.1 and it seems to me the only real difficult battle is Spider-Gwen. My big issue is I have no good counter for her.

My team options, if needed:
CMM, Sentinel, She Hulk, Ægon, CAIW, Hyperion, OR, Sym Supreme, Sabretooth(though he is by far the weakest here). Maybe one of them can do something I don't know.

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    so with her u have to just parry and do like 2 hit combo so a medium or heavies that dont take too long cause u dont want her to evade and intercept you.
  • Antônio87Antônio87 Posts: 6
    O pesado de she Hulk coloca lentidão e não deixa a Gwen esquivar.
  • Antônio87Antônio87 Posts: 6
    O pesado da mulher Hulk coloca lentidão e não deixa Gwen esquivar.
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Aayush19 said:

You have she hulk and you say you have no counter? Seriously?

To be fair, I didn't know she could do that. That is the reason I listed my roster in case there was some ability I didn't know. She is my most recent 5* anyway. I don't have that much experience with her.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Aayush19 said:

To be fair, I didn't know she could do that. That is the reason I listed my roster in case there was some ability I didn't know. She is my most recent 5* anyway. I don't have that much experience with her.
    Pays to read the Abilities of Champions you rank up. Just saying
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Aayush19 said:

Heavy Attacks apply a Slow Debuff reducing Evade And Unstoppable Chance by 100% unless the Opponent is Skill Class, every Sp1 gives a Fury Passive and occasionally you'll gain a Fury Passive from just from hitting the Opponent. These Fury Passives also act as a Small Stacking Taunt, as well anytime the Enemy throws a Special your Fury Passives will Reset their Duration.
    She gains Increased Potency on some of her Abilities depending on how Large the Enemy is, she's Poison Immune, has a Petrify on the Sp2, and when duped she gains a different Bonus for each Class she faces (not counting Skill).
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    @LibertyPrimeV1 I knew most of the abilities. I just missed that one. I tend to watch videos such as Seatin to learn how to play characters. I feel it helps me more but I should probably also read closer in the future. Thank you for the info though. I will remember to read closer in the future.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Jason Voorhees MCOC is a good one