Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

*** Gold Ally *** Recruiting : 1 spot opening ASAP

What we are looking for: 1 high skilled player with great roster and solid prestige - those who are looking for a new home to play with like minded players. -***Preferably 800 k - 1 Mill rating***

Where we are : Gold 2/3- 28/30 Mill Ally - W/ solid active strong players - great communication and growing overall through rank ups and prestige.

What we do : AQ- 3 teams - Maps 5.5.4 hitting 170 -180 million - finishing the maps
AW 3 teams - 150 in diversity - active and on top of our game and direction.

Who we are : Solid loyal team , great players , great communication, dedicated to the goals of the ally , no drama or boot camp pushiness - you want a great alliance that you can join in and not feel like your being judged and constantly nagged- we play hard , we get along and we all play together....

What we use for Game Chat: We use Discord chat for our in game play. We have a great set up on Discord and we all find it’s more suitable for gaming than line.

Our Goals: We look forward to your joining us and the amazing potential we can all equally bring to the alliance.
add me on Discord @ JosephAsh#8930

Comments

• Options
    AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    With those requirement at least plat 4.
  • Options
    Jo3breakerJo3breaker Posts: 11
    Hi im interested. Please invite me. Ign: jo3breaker. But i don't have discord so i'll have to make an account first
  • Options
    JosephAshJosephAsh Posts: 177
    Nothing close to platinum at all in our requirements- not sure what game your playing but it’s not MCOC
  • Options
    Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    War focused lol
  • Options
    MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39
    I requested you in Discord. May be interested