Options

Thanos (Endgame) as Playable champion

Jberg14Jberg14 Posts: 39
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
If Kabam made this character accessible to play I guarantee the market in this game would soar through the roofs. Orrrr at least make Thanos a playable character and throw in the MCU version to the story. But in my opinion it would definitely put a bang for a buck to see a playable Thanos (Endgame version) without the gauntlet but have just the scopter blade.

Signature ability: Titan Tough. His ability is based off combo. The higher the combo in a single fight the more tougher he becomes. He increases 500 stackable critical points damage every 10 hits on the combo and gains 1 fury that last 7 seconds every 10 he goes up on the combo. On top of that any Non-Avenger he faces during battle his perfect block chance is increased by 30%

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Put your suggestion in that thread instead of making a new discussion.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Thanks is already a playable character. The game has bigger problems than 1 new champ can solve.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I'd name him Helmless Thanos
  • Options
    Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    I vote for it
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    Your thread inspired me! Made a Thanos (IW) post on the Character wishlist thread.
  • Options
    Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Let's everyone make post about it
  • Options
    DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
    Yup, him and also thor endgame , professor hulk and worthy cap from endgame(all should be god tiers - nay it he damage or utility)
  • Options
    kayden_metro501kayden_metro501 Posts: 12
    I think thanos should be brought back. Same with all the old characters. I for one am a new player sort of and I see all these cool characters that I can't unlock because I only just found this awesome game. Like thanos.