**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanos (Endgame) as Playable champion

Jberg14Jberg14 Posts: 39
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
If Kabam made this character accessible to play I guarantee the market in this game would soar through the roofs. Orrrr at least make Thanos a playable character and throw in the MCU version to the story. But in my opinion it would definitely put a bang for a buck to see a playable Thanos (Endgame version) without the gauntlet but have just the scopter blade.

Signature ability: Titan Tough. His ability is based off combo. The higher the combo in a single fight the more tougher he becomes. He increases 500 stackable critical points damage every 10 hits on the combo and gains 1 fury that last 7 seconds every 10 he goes up on the combo. On top of that any Non-Avenger he faces during battle his perfect block chance is increased by 30%

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Put your suggestion in that thread instead of making a new discussion.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Thanks is already a playable character. The game has bigger problems than 1 new champ can solve.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I'd name him Helmless Thanos
  • Options
    Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    I vote for it
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Your thread inspired me! Made a Thanos (IW) post on the Character wishlist thread.
  • Options
    Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Let's everyone make post about it
  • Options
    DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
    Yup, him and also thor endgame , professor hulk and worthy cap from endgame(all should be god tiers - nay it he damage or utility)
  • Options
    kayden_metro501kayden_metro501 Posts: 12
    I think thanos should be brought back. Same with all the old characters. I for one am a new player sort of and I see all these cool characters that I can't unlock because I only just found this awesome game. Like thanos.