**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why everything should be behind a paywall;

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
I have an account really big i buy almoste every deal with the crystals with the new champs. So spending is ok by me. But to put wolverine to a deal of money and with uncollected crystal is very bad move.
Wolverine is game favorite champs and i hope he can be obtainable by the majority of the players of the game.
Stop with trophy champs, and put them at the new feature 5* dropping tommorow.

Comments

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    he will be out soon for everyone probably plus the chance to get him in a grandmaster is basically 0%
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★

he's probably also coming to the featured. This is just a "get rich quick" type scam by kabam

Lets hope so.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

he's probably also coming to the featured. This is just a "get rich quick" type scam by kabam

"Get rich quick". Obviously you've never run a large scale mobile game huh. Is the offer to drive revenue, sure. It's no different than any other offer of it's type. It's not going to make Kabam rich by any means.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Wait did I miss something? You mean OG wolverine or Weapon X
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    I think he'll be in the normal crystals soon enough.
    Kabam has to make their money or there is no game for us to play.
    Personally I'd much rather Kabam made their cash through this type of thing instead of overly punishing game content.
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    Tiger360 said:

Wait did I miss something? You mean OG wolverine or Weapon X

Wolverine, he is now available as a playable 5* in the game.

this is a misleading thread title. It sounds like you're arguing for making everything pay-to-play when you're actually saying the opposite.

Yes i used my languages question mark (;) by mistake and i cant change it to the normal (?)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I’m waiting for the featured to drop to see if he’s in there. If he is, I save shards and go for the featured. If not, I open a basic
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Hm... so you can tell your opinion but others can’t tell theirs about yours?

Interesting.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    gp87 said:

NickSDC said:

The worst part about this game is these posts. Here's an idea. If you don't like it, don't play it.

Regardless of what Kabam does, this community is endlessly negative.

Relax brother. I just asked a question about a fun favorite. I really don’t care about 5* anymore but it would be nice for synergies.

“If you don’t like , don’t play it”.. what kind of logic is that? Lets hope that you don’t have that attitude to your daily lifestyle.

I play it, i like it, i pay for it and i can tell my opinion. If you don’t like it, don’t comment on that. Have a nice day

So what your saying is those who dont pay for it dont have an opinion?
    Unio77 said:

gp87 said:

NickSDC said:

The worst part about this game is these posts. Here's an idea. If you don't like it, don't play it.

Regardless of what Kabam does, this community is endlessly negative.

Relax brother. I just asked a question about a fun favorite. I really don’t care about 5* anymore but it would be nice for synergies.

“If you don’t like , don’t play it”.. what kind of logic is that? Lets hope that you don’t have that attitude to your daily lifestyle.

I play it, i like it, i pay for it and i can tell my opinion. If you don’t like it, don’t comment on that. Have a nice day

So what your saying is those who dont pay for it dont have an opinion?
    No, everyone can tell his point of view as long as he loves the game and want to be better. I believe everyone should have a fair chance to that epic marvel character: wolvie

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I wouldn't call it a "scam." That implies there's something wrong or deceptive going on. In a perfect world, the people who spend money who keep the game alive wouldn't get things everyone else wouldn't get forever, they would get those things earlier, and everyone else would eventually, after some time had elapsed, get a shot at them. Putting things up for sale first, then as featured drops in crystals you can whale out over, and then eventually in crystals everyone gets over time, is what I actually want to happen in a free to play game, and what I want everyone to *know* happens in a free to play game so everyone knows what they are getting into before they pick the game up.
    DNA3000 said:

I wouldn't call it a "scam." That implies there's something wrong or deceptive going on. In a perfect world, the people who spend money who keep the game alive wouldn't get things everyone else wouldn't get forever, they would get those things earlier, and everyone else would eventually, after some time had elapsed, get a shot at them. Putting things up for sale first, then as featured drops in crystals you can whale out over, and then eventually in crystals everyone gets over time, is what I actually want to happen in a free to play game, and what I want everyone to *know* happens in a free to play game so everyone knows what they are getting into before they pick the game up.
    Totally agreed, amazing idea.