**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency Maintenance [06/29]

124»

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

Game is back up and running. If you hit any further issues just let me know.

Just confirming same time tomorrow for some more emergency downtime?
    Yea, pretty much. Give or take a couple minutes
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Well they closed the thread from yesterdays outage, without an explanation. Classy, real classy.

What's the point in all these road maps when they close threads where they say themselves that they would get back to the player base with an explanation?

Fully expecting a DM from an annoyed mod.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Messed up AQ ending yesterday..messed up start today...
  • GMFriskGMFrisk Posts: 40
    edited June 2020
    Emergency Maintenance again? These past few months have had more maintenance than other months..
  • RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 60
    Wozzy101 said:

@Kabam Vydious I don’t believe we received an update yet. You were looking to get an update today. Good comms is to either provide an update, that either has the information you were looking to get, or to advice there is no information yet and provide a new timeline. We’re all getting bored of empty words. Where is the better communication Kabam was pledging.

in fairness he did say hope
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Well at least Tuesday’s maintenance will be scheduled. 😳
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Well at least Tuesday’s maintenance will be scheduled. 😳

Is there an actual scheduled maintenance tomorrow? Other than the usual emergency one I mean.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We are looking into the cause of these emergency maintenances and will discuss the possibility of compensation and let everyone know via an announcement when decisions are made.
This discussion has been closed.