**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New update available

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Useful, thanks Max!
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    That's weird it's not showing up in the store
  • Lucky_StarLucky_Star Posts: 10
    That updated menu is terrible. No jokes - it freezes so much and animations are so slow that I simply dont want to open it without necessarity. From point of user experience - it's just awful as much as it can be
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    It is in the Google Play store....maybe not in apple store yet
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    still don’t see it in store
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

That updated menu is terrible. No jokes - it freezes so much and animations are so slow that I simply dont want to open it without necessarity. From point of user experience - it's just awful as much as it can be

Well at least now I dont have to click into 3 things to get to rol
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    edited June 2020

I don't see it in the google store
    EDIT: never mind I see it now
  • Lucky_StarLucky_Star Posts: 10
    MaxGaming said:

Well at least now I dont have to click into 3 things to get to rol
    But that 3 things were so much faster than... This one click.
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    I like the new menu.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Well, I have three devices.

Two Android phones, both on Android 10, and one tablet on Android 6.0.1.

New update went fine on my phones, but I can't log-in on my tablet. Hasn't it even made it to the initial screen where it downloads additional information.

Glass 2/3 full, glass 1/3 empty??
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Available in AppStore already.
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    I am having the same problem not seeing the update. We got a message from the game team saying to download now to get new "rewards" and whatnot, but update isn't showing up. I'm guessing it was crazy buggy, so they took it down?
  • MacvillMacvill Posts: 9
    edited June 2020
    i use a tablet with android 5.1.1 anyone knows if the game will work on that android version? cant really afford a new device right now :(
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Macvill said:

i use a tablet with android 5.1.1 anyone knows if the game will work on that android version? cant really afford a new device right now :(

No it won't.
  • MacvillMacvill Posts: 9
    edited June 2020
    thanks for the answer, im unemployed right now and can't afford a new device my tablet runs the game very smooth for an old device, anyway, everything have to end some day right.
    Macvill said:

thanks for the answer, im unemployed right now and can't afford a new device my tablet runs the game very smooth for an old device, anyway, everything have to end some day right.

@Macvill you can always start lookin at the local pawn shops for a new device. They usually do lay away, and payments. Just a thought. 👍
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Meh
    I'm assuming they are still working on this update, as it's still not available in the IOS app store.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

runs smoothly on my iPhone 6s+
  • RaskorliRaskorli Posts: 8
    Having the same problem. Game won't load to the screen for additional update files
    Raskorli said:

Having the same problem. Game won't load to the screen for additional update files

My older phone with the previous version is still running with no problem. I removed the new update and installed the old and yet still having the same log in error
    New phone is Samsung Galaxy Note10+ and yet having the log in problem. We are paying for items to be able to have fun on this game and yet Kabam keeps disappointing with all this issues. Is it worth to continue with this game at all. there are a lot of better games on PS4 and yet we chose this because of the fun we have with friends on the go. I am disappointed with the management at Kabam and their many issues

both old and new versions of game not working.
    Hello guys, I must confess, it seem the issue is to do with the device hardware and the android version.
    So i had the buckup of my account for the old version. So i restored that using Titanium backup and it's working now just that i can't update to the new version
    Thanks
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Android v6. Still can work.
    x86 processor, get new device.