**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sasquatch Ambush!!

Comments

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    He’s a random ambush in the side quest. I’ve done 8 and fought him once
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    there is also this... https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/206612/sasquatch-ambush

gotta be a bug, as we have a mission to find him in a specific area, where he is not showing up..
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    100% epic and master, 1 run in canadian. didn’t get the ambush yet lol
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    100% Canadian got ambushed once.
    There's other difficulties to do, should imagine he'll pop up there
    Qfury said:

100% Canadian got ambushed once.
    There's other difficulties to do, should imagine he'll pop up there

Others have completed, and not seem him yet. Gotta be a bug I'm guessing.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    That was a fun fight! Definitely worthy of Canadian difficulty. I used CapIW and then finished him with Nick Fury. As I get more used to it I’m sure I can solo with Cap. Looking forward to doing it again.
  • FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    100% the first 3 difficulties. Ran into him once each in canadian and epic

Merged a few threads together about Sasquatch. He's in there. Just gotta find him. :)

But the mission says we are supposed to find him in a certain area, which he is not in.. just sayin @Kabam Vydious ;)
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Was a totally caught off guard as the 50k fight was my first fight against him and forgot about the ambushes. Still got the one shot(barely) with cap IW but it was dicey and learned that he can stun you through that sp1 on block the hard way.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Quake can do him fairly easily just have to get used to his animations, she hulk is THE perfect counter if you have her but you can really do him with any champion, I really like his ambush it is a very nice skill check and challenge
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Luke Cage is the go to. Exhaustion keeps Sasquatch from building rage. Little long but made it through Canadian with him.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    If you struggle against that 50k+ monster, just quit and redo. 0 energy, 0 penalty to rerun any path. I had to quit out the first couple times he popped up, but warlock was good against him once you got enough infections to lower his power continuously.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    I furied him... nick took care of him in 75ish hits ... lost abt 40% in block damage though but fine was a fun fight... always pushed him to sp2 which is easy as hell to dodge...
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I cleared all Canadian paths, he didn't appear once.

I cleared all Epic paths and I fought him once. I used Void.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Fought him 3 times in Canadian difficulty, twice with Domino and one with AA. So far so good.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I saw him in Master as well, 2X.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Gotta say though, I am really liking Guardian even though only a 3*.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    personally i've found Luke Cage to be a pretty good counter for him: it takes around 90/100 hits to kill the sasquatch in canadian difficulty with a 6* R1, but LC barely takes damage and stop the rage from the start if you're lucky with your first combo ^_^

side note: sasquatch's SP1 seems similar to Gambit in terms of how to evade it ^^
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I would just like to get ambushed one time by this guy. I have no idea what any of you are talking about.

Edit: yes i know you get ambushed midway through the side quest. I just haven't had the opportunity to fight the 300k Canadian Sasquatch after I 100% the first quest
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I used Void and it worked very well
  • Smashing123Smashing123 Posts: 36
    I've done 100% Canadian and got ambushed 5 out of 8 times, is that intended? Once or twice I understand but over 50% is a bit overkill don't you think @Kabam Miike
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Ghosted him no problem. Nice and easy specials to phase.
    3rd path in epic and ambushed already twice, why not just put him on path, it's not a surprise ambush anymore
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    For a good sake, it was easy, my corvus took him down by 94 hits at Canadian difficulty
    I did not complain about difficulty at all, it's already a tedious grind adding so much repetitive and long fight is annoying. And again don't mind fighting him at all, it's really easy just long af. Had him 5 out 8 paths in both Canadian and epic. It's too much for an ambush
  • Racs0Racs0 Posts: 38
    edited July 2020

Show up 3 times for me in Canadian difficulty and twice in my main account.