**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She Hulk Bug vs. 6.2.6 Champion Boss

She Hulk’s slow ability is not preventing the Champion from going unstoppable anymore. I ran it this morning down the center path. It will nullify an active unstoppable but not prevent new ones from triggering. I tried her out in a duel against Juggernaut and it works as it should so I think it’s just the 6.2.6 Champion fight that’s bugged. Not sure if this has something to do with the Champion rework or not.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t think so. The rework hasnt been announced yet, it could be a bug but not sure. Have you tried still hitting him even with the active unstoppable? It may be showing but you may not bounce back. Might be worth a try next time.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★

I wouldn’t think so. The rework hasnt been announced yet, it could be a bug but not sure. Have you tried still hitting him even with the active unstoppable? It may be showing but you may not bounce back. Might be worth a try next time.

That should only happen when there is enhanced abilities node still left up. If he hits champion with unstoppable still up (even though he doesn’t bounce back) he can get stunned because of an ability in one of his phases.
  • SeccombeSeccombe Posts: 7
    She has always worked perfectly against him in the past so I don’t think its a specific node. As I said, I went right down the middle and took out all the linked nodes

Slowed and unstoppable simultaneously in the image above. How do I submit a bug to Kabam?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Is not a bug. You can search for it in many other threads regarding this same subject.
    That happens due to increased ability accuracy
    It’s happening every single time. That’s not +25% ability accuracy, that’s 100%. Apparently you can still hit him with the unstoppable up as its a visual bug but will still get stunned by it in the 40-70% range. Hopefully they fix it. Definitely a bug
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    I cant say for sure what’s happening for other people but I fought the champion a few times this month. Here’s a vid with the burden of might node up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SuEScV6-4xI
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Seccombe said:

Slowed and unstoppable simultaneously in the image above. How do I submit a bug to Kabam?

You do it in-game through the settings menu I believe.
    MikeHock, your video makes it look like a visual bug which is fine. But you’ll get stunned in the 40-70% range from that visual bug
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    its a visual bug. He is not unstopable even though he has the buff because he has the slow on him. It should be fixed
  • Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★

Its definitely a bug. I was about to hit him while he had slow on him and then I was stunned due to hitting him while unstoppable which should have been negated due to the slow. Ruined my first run attempt
  • Son_of_OdinSon_of_Odin Posts: 50
    edited July 2020

It has happened to me as well. I searched the forums to find the Champion can proc unstoppable with champions of the universe, but the unstoppable buff appeared every single time.