**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delayed AQ and SA rewards [Merged Threads; title edited for clarity]

Comments

• exc3lexc3l Posts: 67
    Normally around 7 or 8 est I get glory rewards from aq and right now it’s 1:19 est and no one in my alliance has received their rewards but other allys have. I am wondering where are our rewards at??
  • Ddietza4Ddietza4 Posts: 2
    Wtf, not even a response to something that is affecting many alliances it’s been about 6 hours from when aq rewards come in and not even a message from game team. I’m happy new event started or I’d be more upset by lack of response or at least an explanation
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I haven't got glory for a good 8 aq and i need it to get t4 basics
  • Wild_ObsidianWild_Obsidian Posts: 9
    Same here, not seeing anything about it anywhere?
  • ericong77ericong77 Posts: 32
    Still haven't got mine too
  • Legend300Legend300 Posts: 42
    Mine came in 3Hrs ago right after I put this post up and sent in ticket. 🤔
  • TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    edited July 2020
    Mine just came through after I closed out and restarted the game
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    same here. Honor rewards arrived but not the milestone ones
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Yep. Same problem here too.
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    Also have an issue with this as my alliance has not received rewards
  • Need gkory reward and compensation reward too.😡😡😡
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    I got mine sometime between 2am and 6am.
  • I've not gotten my ranked rewards for aq, but only got the milestone one.
  • I've not gotten my ranked rewards for aq, but only got the milestone one.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Still waiting. Are we likely to get an update or resolution when someone gets into the office? It's 4:39am Vancouver time so could be another five or six hours 😔
  • Same here. Glory rewards used to be given same day AQ ended.
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 118
    edited July 2020
    It's been 19 hours since AQ was concluded, still my whole alliance didn't get any glory.
  • Hey there, the team is working on getting the rewards to anyone who is missing them, but this may take a bit of time, even a few hours.
  • Wild_ObsidianWild_Obsidian Posts: 9

Our alliance is also missing AQ rewards
  • damsendamsen Posts: 1
    I still did not get my rewards omg
  • This past alliance guest rewards I did not get them and I was wondering why I haven’t the alliance is gamma omega dogma superior my in game name is AcidBurn6682 thanks for all the help on this
  • I didn't get any AQ peak milestone reward, it's been more then 12 hours and still no reward
  • didn't get any AQ peak milestone reward, it's been more then 12 hours and still no reward
  • damsendamsen Posts: 1
    kabam where is my aq rewards? It is already July 2nd and the people in my alliance already got reward.and I’ve been in the alliance for over a month so that shouldn’t be the problem
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    Same!
  • My alliance is missing AQ rewards too. I tried restarting the game, but did not show up when I restarted the game. I will try deleting and reinstalling. Hope that works.