**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I might be late on this.

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
I've been searching for the announcement regarding the class champion crystals for 5 stars, but have, so far, been unable to find it. Does someone know where it is, and could someone attach the link?

Comments

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Do you mean separate from the roadmap announcement? I’m not sure there’s been one since.

If you missed the dev crystal roadmap it’s pinned near or at the top of this page.
  • Options

Do you mean separate from the roadmap announcement? I’m not sure there’s been one since.

If you missed the dev crystal roadmap it’s pinned near or at the top of this page.

Ah. I didn't mean a separate one. Thanks for the info. Will check that out.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They only announced on the roadmap that they plan to introduce those crystals.
    There is still no announcement specifically for the introduction of it. We might get one next to it's release or so
  • Options

They only announced on the roadmap that they plan to introduce those crystals.
    There is still no announcement specifically for the introduction of it. We might get one next to it's release or so

Could you tell which roadmap it is mentioned in? Still can't find it.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Dev diary. Champions.

It links to the dev blog. It’s long. But crystal plans are in the there
  • Options

Dev diary. Champions.

It links to the dev blog. It’s long. But crystal plans are in the there

Okay. Thanks.