**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is hulkbuster worth awakening gem?

Is he? I have ghost, sentinel, stark Spidey, Yondu, Gamora, imiw, ultron, and star lord all awakened already.

I have warlock r5 and hulkbuster r4 both unawakened.

Is hulk buster worth the gem?

Comments

• Options
    CptnBsnDirectoCptnBsnDirecto Posts: 73
    Not Gamora I meant nebula...
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I mean I’d go for warlock unless you like hulkbuster a lot.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    No!!!!!! Do Worlock!!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would play a lot with Hulkbuster before investing a gem in him, because against the standard high level AI that will punish you for not being on your A game, I have found it to be very tricky to work HB’s optimal playstyle into harder content. I’m trying to improve, but I’m afraid the fault is with the shallow heavy and not my skill level.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    After using him to clear UC at R4, I decided to R5 him. His damage and aggressive play style make him a blast to play. Mine was already awakened before the buff, and I don’t think I would spend the AG on him. Maybe if you have an extra one. The signature ability doesn’t really come into play that often.
  • Options
    SfakuSfaku Posts: 44
    I’d do Warlock because he’s one of the best champs in the game and an amazing all rounder. HB has a tricky playstyle and is a bit more niche, although the buff was great