**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner appreciation calendar

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I love the summoner Appreciation calendar kudos to kabam for releasing this calendar just when I started a new Mcoc account after retiring my old one. I admit I was surprised and wasn't expecting it. The gifts are pretty generous this time and it seems there is a lot more 6 star shards a new player will easily attain more than 6k 6 star shards and will only have to grind a small bit to get his or her first 6 star. Let's not get started on the 5 star a fully formed 5 star for a new account just by logging in. So what does everyone think of the summoner Appreciation Calendar?

Summoner appreciation calendar 154 votes

Yes it's brilliant
84%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurWhiskey_Poetdanielmathblynk_NZDrZolaLeNoirFaineantMagicBentonJDubStrikeChriz4061FrostyBrightfireHDTendersquadadqqedfyvrjdrum663MityAntLvernon15CropDusterWingTSEDragonMCOC 130 votes
Could be better
5%
Spicyslicerthe_furry_oneWeeaeaDeaconkubricknolanIcy000kenadroidLivingLegendxStark154667 9 votes
Don't matter but it's free so I'll take it
9%
TheTAbyssHaji_SaabOesername123EhDubbNojokejaymNemesis666Hammerbro_64JChanceH9DjinItsDamienTheDuke899Lpirnie5321tidusx2jrBerjibsLOThunder 15 votes

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    There are already threads about this, created yesterday
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Yes it's brilliant
    who tf voted that it could be better. Everyone gets a free 5 star and over 6/10ths of a six star regardless of progression level
    Yes it's brilliant

who tf voted that it could be better. Everyone gets a free 5 star and over 6/10ths of a six star regardless of progression level

wELL wE shOUld'VE aLL goTtEN a 6* nEXus hErO cRySTaL.
    oh my god
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Not to be snobby because it is free and requires minimal effort, but besides gold and units, I basically have no use for anything until week 11/14. I’m happy with it, but I won’t get much help from it until then.
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Yes it's brilliant
    Credit where credit is due: well done, Kabam. Just can't wait to get to the last few weeks. lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Yes it's brilliant
    If you voted could be better there is something seriously wrong with you.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    Yes it's brilliant
    By end of Sep 2021, my level 4 account could have a 6☆ champ.
    And I wait for people to complain it is hacked. :D
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    Yes it's brilliant
    Good, but 90days there's only 1/4 of a t5bc.
    That should be improved
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    Yes it's brilliant
    As someone who only has 2 5* and is trying to become Uncollected, the calendar is great for me. I get a new 5* (I’ll probably be uncollected by the time it comes around though) and 6.4k 6* shards, where I have 0. The units are also really helpful because I can’t save units for my life.
    edited July 2020
    Yes it's brilliant

but for new players not as good as last year

they get a free five star, wdym not as good as last year
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I don't mind it either way. Nice that we have it, wouldn't have cared if we didn't.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Yes it's brilliant
    This post shows there’s some seriously ungrateful players around