**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a Gold ally

Hi, I am looking for an ally at the moment. My previous ally disbanded as it went into chaos and into a downward spiral. Im hoping for an alliance that does high aq, can be consistent, and has good/stable leadership. Add me on discord "StefanNexosGB" (tag is 2004)

Comments

• Options
    Mr549Mr549 Posts: 29
    EzonNexos said:

Hi, I am looking for an ally at the moment. My previous ally disbanded as it went into chaos and into a downward spiral. Im hoping for an alliance that does high aq, can be consistent, and has good/stable leadership. Add me on discord "StefanNexosGB" (tag is 2004)

Hey man, don't have discord. If you have Line, my line ID is Mr549, we could be a good fit, depending on the sort of numbers you're looking for. Add me on Line to discuss, if you're interested.
  • Options
    eggesteggest Posts: 152
    Hi, I am looking for good players to replace some slackers. Doing map 5x5 in AW, Gold 2 wars.
    If you use Line, my id is eggest1.
  • Options
    metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Hey man, we do a map 5/map 6 blend and are gold 2 currently. Friendly group of people always looking to grow. Hit me up on Line or in-game - metalman695