**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I guess Kabam is the only that can Cheat

Wow I guess kabam is the only one that can cheat.... didn't even know it was possible that an awakened Dorm had less PI than a unawakened one hahahaw9lstn5b1mx8.png

Comments

• MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    You should learn about "streak". Just search the forum about "arena streak".
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    MyTaffy wrote: »
    You should learn about "streak". Just search the forum about "arena streak".

Ill assume the OP knows of streaks, considering the image shows him/her fighting a Thanos Team. The image is funny as hell

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The reason is that unawakened Dormammu is the AQ version so his extra abilities gives him a higher PI.
  • This has come up often. It also shows two 4 star characters, one unduped and one duped, which no normal player can have.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Ocet81 wrote: »
    This has come up often. It also shows two 4 star characters, one unduped and one duped, which no normal player can have.
    Its not a normal players team. Its Kang/Thanos teams
  • The real problem here is that it's two 4 star Dorm... and like Ocet81 said that shouldn't be possible
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    I've had this happen also
  • Guess they didn't check
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    This is outrageous! I'm tired of facing multiple versions of the same champ every time I play arena! I demand diversity! For now on, anyone who brings multiple of the same champion class into arena earns no points that arena! There. Problem solved, right?
  • ^Lol^
  • What hack is that??!! I think we should have another ban wave this time on the insider scum!!
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I think my first post in the forums was about a very similar situation but never recieved any feedback from a moderator regarding any details about it.

tm3no1hptpku.jpg
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Phantom wrote: »
    This is outrageous! I'm tired of facing multiple versions of the same champ every time I play arena! I demand diversity! For now on, anyone who brings multiple of the same champion class into arena earns no points that arena! There. Problem solved, right?

Where is Kabam? Two entire days and no response to this nonsense? I am sick and tired of facing the same champs multiple times! Everyone has the same stupid champs! Magik, Dormammu, Nightcrawler, Hyperion, and no one else! Everyone who has ranked up those champions should be punished!
    *indistinct whispering from the side*
    Wait, what?
    *whispering continues*
    It's unfair to penalize people for using the champs we decided to make good?
    *whispering continues*
    They at least want rank down tickets if they can't use who they ranked up?
    *whispering continues*
    Nonsense! Those champs are overused because they're good! Anyone who uses them because they're good must be punished! How dare they rank up good champs?! That decision has been set in stone! They don't get to change their rank up strategy just because we changed the rules!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I've had the similar opponents to the OP back in June.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/5592/arena-matchup#latest