**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your view on the 4 Jul Offering?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
No matter which deal(s) you have bought finally, did u satisfy with that and what’s your view on the deal(s)?

Your view on the 4 Jul Offering? 98 votes

Good deal
73%
GroundedWisdomDrZolaStephenRikerTendersquadSIlverProfessorTensioManup456adqqedfyvrNuclekerrAjisdopeGK_23AspenBrandonmballouStingerbkWarBros23M1k0rinSceptilemaniacKillerBee_samaMenkentMoot4Life 72 votes
Meh deal
2%
Saransh245BasNL 2 votes
I don’t want to talk about it (I have bought it)
9%
GamerScopeotoe987Bwest289AldacBillGrossTrav3978FlashSpideyodishika123Aquavenom 9 votes
Pass, no thanks
10%
Lvernon15HeattblasttBattle_GreninjaTheDuke899Beyond00_Serious_786MathgeekBig_eggyStark154667Agent_22 10 votes
Others
5%
gohard123ItsDamienPřìņče01Doctorwho13lowlevelplayer 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Good deal
    I think it is good in a sense that they offer different options for you to choose, whether it is rank up resources, 5*/6* shards, 5*/6* nexus, sig stones to AG. Although my pull result is funny (both 5* Carnage, that means giving me a specific cosmic AG), I like the options they offered.
  • Options
    FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    I think it is a good deal but as someone who tends not to spend money on microtransactions I feel let down. I spent $10(2 Parker's wallets) and got 5* Green Goblin, MODOK, and BPCW so I'm sad about it and feel like I wasted the money.
  • Options
    Good deal

I think it is a good deal but as someone who tends not to spend money on microtransactions I feel let down. I spent $10(2 Parker's wallets) and got 5* Green Goblin, MODOK, and BPCW so I'm sad about it and feel like I wasted the money.

If judging the value based on pulling results, those guys in another post who bought Odin and 6* nexus are even more sad if 3 choices are all meh. You paid double the price of BP deal for that extra option (and more units).
  • Options
    Good deal
    Any more views?
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Others
    Very good deals. But not enough to tempt me back into the game. Since most of the deals were shards and crystals there was nothing guaranteed so you could get 3 Dooms like Enzo or absolute garbage.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Others
    I won't talk about the crystal pulls because mine were mostly trash.

But I bought 4 Peters, 3 Star Lords and 1 Tony's.

I also bought the 1000 unit 5* shard deal as Cavalier.

So for £80 this netted me (excluding units):

55,000 5* shards (6 basics with shards I already had)

125 5* Sigs (25 +5 stones)

6 T2A

18,000 6* shards (gave me enough for 2 6* basics)

60,500 T5B frags (enough to form 2 T5B with the frags I already had)

900,000 gold

Compared to One Odin which would have been £100, I feel like I got a lot more value for less, with the exclusion of the 15% T5CC crystal, which at this current time would be useless to me.

As for what I got from my pulls.... That's a whole different story.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    RIP Spicyslicer, got killed by those deals
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Good deal
    I did whale out for the rank up resources. Took 6s Sym Supreme and BWCV to rank 2 and 5s Omega Red, Cap IW, Sunspot and HB to 5/65. Used 5s AG on my 5/66 CMM. Also took Omega, CMM and Aegon to sig 200.

Some good 6s pulls: G2099, Warlock, Mysterio and Magneto Marvel Now. But champs were not my focus here.

Kudos to Kabam for the choices in the unit deals. Awesome for the players.
  • Options
    Trav3978Trav3978 Posts: 1
    Deals would've been ok if kabam would've given what I paid for. I fell like I was robbed. They took my money and didn't give me the content I paid for. Dont think I can trust then again
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Good deal
    deals were really good imo
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    There was a little bit of everything on offer, for both FTP and spenders. Crystals for new champ pulls and rank up materials. Everyone (I think) is always looking to pull top tier champs, but if you buy the chance and play the RNG odds. I ended up with the dilemma of who to pump stones into, Beardyman or Aquaman, but that’s a decent problem to have. No complaints from me. Happy Independence Day.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Good deal
    All deals were good except the 10k unit deal. Absolutely terrible
  • Options
    GizGiz Posts: 134
    Good deals...bad results...as usual
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Good enough for me to break out my wallet when I'm generally F2P.

Prior to this I had 6x dud 6*. With the deals, I pulled 6* Thing, 6* Sunspot and 6* Punisher 2099 from regular spins and got 6* Mysterio from my pick of 3. Not too shabby.

Grabbed 5* Magneto from a 3-pick (hoping he gets a good buff), duped 5* Ghost, 5* Elsa , 5* Winer Soldier and 5* Pun 2099. I also got 5* Thing and 5* Venom pool.

Overall, I'd say the pulls were great in this case and I now finally have 2 solid 6* R2 options with Sunspot going up first since I also now have plenty of rankup material too. Thing will be my next R2 as soon as I get more iso and gold.

Oh, and my 5* R5 Aegon is now max sig (went up 100) and Colossus and Corvus are close now too. And I used the AG on Torch so I can prep for LoL and Abyss with Him and Aegon.

Now I know RNG plays a big factor in satisfaction, but this one definitely met my expectations. Granted, I won't be buying anymore deals anytime soon, but if this comes around in 6 months, I'd probably pull the trigger again.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Good deal
    Pulled Heimdall, pulled and Duped Wasp, stockpiled some Units, took Doom to Max, worked out great for me.