**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we please get some tier1 alpha and tier basic deals the next few days please.

Those are hot items I sure could use right now. Surprised there weren’t any in today’s deals ????

Comments

• Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85

Those are hot items I sure could use right now. Surprised there weren’t any in today’s deals ????

I guess we can't win it all, but the offers were great. For small spenders and for the whales
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Try grind arenas
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Glory store!
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    That occurred to me a few days ago so I filled up with my remaining modok coins
  • BeamerboyBeamerboy Posts: 9
    It's pretty easy to get all that stuff. Like you can if you manage your glory we'll enough build up a good amount of T1 alpha without needing to worry and t4. And if you have the sigil you can get a extra 2 T1 from their. And their arena that come around for both t4 and t1
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    The deals were great, but that doesn't mean you HAVE to upgrade your new champs ASAP! If you didn't prepare, then you'll have to be patient and get those cats as they become available. I had to pop all kinds of crystals to get my white widow to r5, along with tigra and sorceress to r3, and use glory store.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★

Had hoped I’m got great pull to use this tier2 aplha ikow this isn’t about tier2 aplha