**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision (both)

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
@Kabam Miike
Kabam, when will we have the 5* and 6* Vision (Age of Ultron)?
He is an incredible character at Marvel, if it is to add him 5* or 6*, he will have to improve and the classic also deserves an improvement, does not need a complete overhaul, intangibility, increased damage according to the manipulation of body density.
Although the classic has gained power, he is one of the weakest hitting champions in the game and Vision (Age of Ultron) is even worse.
Will we ever have an update of these two?

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I think they're both fine as is. They still have a lot of uses in multiple pieces of content.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    For those who play a short time, it is useful, I already completed 5 years in the game, even if I had the Vision (Age of Ultron) of 5 * and 6 *, it would only serve me for the arena and the classic for the level I am in, it serves just for collection, it will not be useful in missions, because I have several champions who do everything better than both Vision.

For those who play a short time, it is useful, I already completed 5 years in the game, even if I had the Vision (Age of Ultron) of 5 * and 6 *, it would only serve me for the arena and the classic for the level I am in, it serves just for collection, it will not be useful in missions, because I have several champions who do everything better than both Vision.

I'm talking about the improvements. They don't need improvements.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Vision if he were to get a rework would more dissapoint me more then anything he’s already a decent character I feel like spending time on Ultron would be a waste compared to someone like juggernaut DPXF or Groot.

Do you think Iron Fist needs improvement?
    The well-duplicated Iron Fist is better than these two Vision.
    edited July 2020

Vision if he were to get a rework would more dissapoint me more then anything he’s already a decent character I feel like spending time on Ultron would be a waste compared to someone like juggernaut DPXF or Groot.

He wants to compare the relevance that Visão has at Marvel, with these two, DPXF is desired due to the synergy with Nick Fury and Omega Red.
    You are saying that you probably have these 2 of 6*.

In what world lol. Vision is far better than a Max Sig IF. Bleed/Poison Immunity, a reliable Heal Block, and power gain as a Sig Ability. Vision can still be used somewhat reliably in end-game content. Iron Fist cannot.

He wants to compare the relevance that Visão has at Marvel, with these two, DPXF is desired due to the synergy with Nick Fury and Omega Red.
    Classic Vision is available for units.

And when have I ever said that Vision was valuable due to a synergy? I didn't. DPXF isn't desired because he has no utility. Iron fist has limited utility. The only thing that he has going for him is an Armor Break. Vision, on the other hand, has a Heal Block, Power Burn, and Immunities. He really doesn't need more abilities. And, Vision is actually has a higher base attack than the majority of champions.

In what world lol. Vision is far better than a Max Sig IF. Bleed/Poison Immunity, a reliable Heal Block, and power gain as a Sig Ability. Vision can still be used somewhat reliably in end-game content. Iron Fist cannot.
    Go on a mission, take the test of both and see which one kills the opponent with less hits, Vision has his immunities, power drain and healing block, his damage from medium attacks, light and heavy are very weak, and the damage in the very bad special, Vision 5 R5 kills the ROL's Winter Soldier with 300 hits, DPXF kills with less than that.

I own neither as 6 stars I’m simply saying that other champs need the rework more then Ultron doesn’t need it he is already fine

Go on a mission, take the test of both and see which one kills the opponent with less hits, Vision has his immunities, power drain and healing block, his damage from medium attacks, light and heavy are very weak, and the damage in the very bad special, Vision 5 R5 kills the ROL's Winter Soldier with 300 hits, DPXF kills with less than that.
    So you're basing how "good" someone is solely on damage? So if a champion can finish a WS fight in less hits, that champion is better? That's completely flawed. You have to take into account utility.

So you're basing how "good" someone is solely on damage? So if a champion can finish a WS fight in less hits, that champion is better? That's completely flawed. You have to take into account utility.
    Magik, she doesn't hit hard, but she is the best power controller in the game.

I own neither as 6 stars I’m simply saying that other champs need the rework more then Ultron doesn’t need it he is already fine
    When did I speak Ultron?
    Ultron plays suicide, who becomes a good champion to play.

Magik, she doesn't hit hard, but she is the best power controller in the game.
    Exactly. Vision might not hit has hard as a Sunspot, but he has a really good Power Burn.

When did I speak Ultron?
    Ultron plays suicide, who becomes a good champion to play.
    My bad I’m still talking about vision in this post
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

@Kabam Miike
    He is an incredible character at Marvel, if it is to add him 5* or 6*, he will have to improve and the classic also deserves an improvement, does not need a complete overhaul, intangibility, increased damage according to the manipulation of body density.
    Although the classic has gained power, he is one of the weakest hitting champions in the game and Vision (Age of Ultron) is even worse.

This is a good question, I wonder why would people disagree with this? people quick to disagree without offering a real explanation !

@Kabam Miike

This is a good question, I wonder why would people disagree with this? people quick to disagree without offering a real explanation !
    I can't understand, every improvement is welcome, Vision is a character dear to those who like the Marvel universe, I'm just talking about him having intangibility and increased damage as he increases his body mass, which is one of his main skills.