**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best way to increase my 4* roster

Any tips. I was a complete moron and sold all except 3 to get another 5*. I got winter soldier. Need more

Comments

• Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Open 4* crystals?
  • Options
    GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Open wallet?
  • Options
    Not being sarcastic.. here's a real answer....

ARENA lol. If you max milestones in arena you net yourself 20-30 PHC per 3 day round (and get hundreds of units with thousands on BC). The more PHC you open the more 4* you eventually get. I focused hard on maxing out my 2* roster so every time I get a PHC I am at least guaranteed 110 3* shards. Once I max out my 3*'s that will be 110 4* shards for every 3* I open...

As you can see once you get the ball rolling it only expands and gets bigger. Good luck.
  • Options
    oh PS.... if you don't have the roster yet, go for older 4* basic champs you do not already have (IE BP recently went for around 2.5 mill or less). That's how many expanded their roster early on. Once you get a decent roster you can grind for the top tier basic and featured champs as well.
  • Options
    PSS... if you consider selling 4* ever again, smack yourself, look in the mirror, and ask "am I doing this right?"
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,775 ★★★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Any tips. I was a complete moron and sold all except 3 to get another 5*. I got winter soldier. Need more

You only have three 4* left? Any 3* and below champs? Do you have enough champs to play AW for 4* shards?
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Since then I have got to 5 4*s, I have a reasonably high amount of 3*s.
  • Options
    The milestones in arenas, plus find a decent alliance and participate in alliance wars. Your 4* roster will increase pretty quickly.