**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

July 4th Offers

Did anyone else run out of t1 alphas in regards to leveling up?? If we are spending real money for these offers I don’t think that should happen.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    Lacking T4BC.
  • Options
    LSUCoolsLSUCools Posts: 49

Why?
    You paid for what you got. There weren't t1 alpha involved there.
    Your management or resources is not other's problem

Having to use large amount of t1 alpha to level up has nothing to do with “management of resources” bro when the game doesn’t really give you a way to earn large amounts of them save through the glory store. Just feel that if you spend the money, you SHOULD get what you need to rank up?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,271 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    LSUCools said:

Why?
    You paid for what you got. There weren't t1 alpha involved there.
    Your management or resources is not other's problem

Having to use large amount of t1 alpha to level up has nothing to do with “management of resources” bro when the game doesn’t really give you a way to earn large amounts of them save through the glory store. Just feel that if you spend the money, you SHOULD get what you need to rank up?

T1As are available in so many places, what are you talking about! I pulled 13 featured 5*s and got 6 new champs. My stash was overflowing with so many T1As that I was able to r5 white widow, r3 tigra, Emma and sorceress, and r4 DV. Now I'm at 0, but not complaining because I knew this was coming.
    It is resource management and preparation knowing this weekend was coming. Just because you spend money on shards for the opportunity to pull champs doesn't mean you deserve all the resources needed to rank up, there's no guarantee you'll get a champ worth ranking, but I'm guessing you DESERVE to get great champs just because you spend. Get real!