**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Well These are not worthy rewards..

I don’t think i will ever spent money on the game anymore. “Four 6* Champions” not even a single one worthy. Spent almost $200..

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Whether this was a joke or not, everyone should remember that Kabam is fast-tracking buffs to old champs that might hit a stride of 2-3 a month, so those Jane Fosters and Iron Fists in your roster might soon be bangers. I just pulled a 6s Mag Marvel Now, who stinks today but is getting an overhaul in a month or so, so it might turn out to be amazing.
  • Options
    BayPirAteBayPirAte Posts: 23
    edited July 2020
    Wow, i meant someone who can actually help with abyss AOL. Just finished LOL would have appreciated with fury dhoom claire void or someone with whom you can move forward in the game.. just for fun guys..

Last 4 is what i got today,
  • Options
    BayPirAteBayPirAte Posts: 23
    edited July 2020
    Mean none can help with AOL Abyss
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Thing is amazing.
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Are you smoking?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Not sure how people don't realize when you buy stuff like this you're not buying a champ, your buying a chance. If the chance isn't worth money then don't spend it bc you don't have any more of a gurantee to get anything good from a crystal offer you spent money on than you do from one you earned from a quest.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    BayPirAte said:

Wow, i meant someone who can actually help with abyss AOL. Just finished LOL would have appreciated with fury dhoom claire void or someone with whom you can move forward in the game.. just for fun guys..

Last 4 is what i got today,

If you expected one of so few champs just bc you spent money, you should never spend on champ crystals in this game bc that's insanely unrealistic
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Cry about it
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I’m got arund 8 six stars all of them can be use in arean Hav 41 totalt