**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First r5 5*

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
I've just become cav and bought the 1k unit deal for July 4th, which gave me enough t2a and t5b for my first r5. Who should I rank up? I'm mostly trying to decide between colossus and cmm, but I'll definitely consider the others

First r5 5* 25 votes

Colossus
44%
NumanBoosterStqtsStarKillerVIIK3600TripleUKing_Leo321FiiNCHSaintLaurentDonStellanSpideyFunkoSTARKtech 11 votes
Cmm
28%
AanthoGiulioV99H3t3rBonzodavidFlashSpideySerious_786Lil_Lasagna 7 votes
Other
28%
Kill_GreyEtjamaAstoundsOmedennLucifer1810Captain_HRap027 7 votes

Comments

• AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Other
    Warlock.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Astounds said:

Warlock.

would he be better than cmm or colossus? I was thinking it'd be good to get a damage dealer first, not to say that the others don't have utility
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Other

Astounds said:

Warlock.

would he be better than cmm or colossus? I was thinking it'd be good to get a damage dealer first, not to say that the others don't have utility
    Have to agree with @Astounds. Worlock's the better option. I would tell you to go Ghost if this we'rent your first R5. I'm sure you don't want to wait for a whole nother T5B.
    Etjama said:

Astounds said:

Warlock.

Have to agree with @Astounds. Worlock's the better option. I would tell you to go Ghost if this we'rent your first R5. I'm sure you don't want to wait for a whole nother T5B.
    yeah I don't want to use a third t5b. Now that I think about it, warlock is almost always on my team. I don't use colossus that much bc I have a ton of other options and cmm can be hard to build up and she takes a ton of block damage.
    Colossus is super sustainable so I'd probably begin to use him a lot more in act six along with warlock. thanks for the input @Etjama !
    anyone else have any opinions?
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Other
    @Thicco_Mode I have all 3 of them r5. I use colossus periodically throughout act 6 and in some AQ, but warlock i use in everything. I happen to be lucky enough to have a r5 and a 6 star so I use them both for aq/aw and questing. Cmm I love to death, but yours isn't duped which isn't a huge deal but that indestructible let's you cheese a ton of content. Warlock just has the immunities, utility and damage. Theyre all good choices, but I think warlock is superior here, especially for your first r5.
    Astounds said:

@Thicco_Mode I have all 3 of them r5. I use colossus periodically throughout act 6 and in some AQ, but warlock i use in everything. I happen to be lucky enough to have a r5 and a 6 star so I use them both for aq/aw and questing. Cmm I love to death, but yours isn't duped which isn't a huge deal but that indestructible let's you cheese a ton of content. Warlock just has the immunities, utility and damage. Theyre all good choices, but I think warlock is superior here, especially for your first r5.

thanks a lot! I think I'll go for warlock

• OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Other
    Your awakened Archangel! you won't regret taking that guy up!
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Stealth spidey for me but only cuz he looks cool in terms of utility warlock is king
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Other
    Shtealthy!
    Oh nevermind, warlock's already up lol