**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need Abyss 2nd path advice

ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
Running my 2nd path in Abyss in 5 days and would love some advice on team choice and path choice based on my champs. I can rank up anyone to help.

Comments

• ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Gmonkey said:

This guide was best for me from Lagacy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NChkWfTq0bo

Thanks mate, I'll be sure to give it a listen!

I just finished my run of path 2 a few hours ago, so my advice is fresh lol. I took in Stealthy, Ægon, Doom, Torch, and Void. Stealthy, Ægon, and Doom are all 5/65, Torch is r3, and Void is a sig98 r1 six star. For most of the fights that you need a mystic nullifier for, Sym Supreme is best for the path, but Doom is the one you really need since there is a Korg you need to fight.
    The problem fights are these:
    Darkhawk: This is the first fight and it’s a hard one, at least it was for me. I tried using Torch for it to reverse DH’s healing, but I couldn’t manage it, so I brought in Void. With Void, I dropped DH in one revive, relatively easy fight, just parry and heavy and make sure you watch your power.
    Luke Cage: Second fight on the path, this is pretty much the only fight I really used Stealthy for, but if you’re good at intercepting, you can do it with Ægon. Luke goes unstoppable and unblockable every thirty seconds and stays like that until you successfully intercept him. For me, this was a really difficult fight.
    Mephisto: Even at r3, my Torch was able to take off 43% in one go with his prefight ability active and I used Void for the rest. If you bring in both, this fight is easy.
    IMIW: This fight blows, but Ægon can power through it. If you’re having trouble with controlling the power in the last 15%, use Void if you bring him in.
    Deadpool: Super easy solo on this fight with Torch.
    Korg: Use Doom and launch your sp2 when Rick shield is down, it’s a slog.
    Taskmaster: This fight is actually really really fun, like my favorite one in Abyss so far. You deal reduced damage but gain a prowess buff for every hit on your combo. The best thing to do is use Ægon and don’t parry, you want to make the best use of your ten debuffs, so you want to use your sp2 to get really big bleeds. If you heavy charge before you launch your sp2, you can get some really big numbers, I was hitting the damage cap consistently.
    Green Goblin: Cry and Revive. This one sucked.
    Mister Sinister: Doom is good for this one. So is Torch if he’s maxed.
    Punisher 2099: So this fight is easy, but you will die a lot simply because you can’t avoid the block damage from his specials.
    Collector: Cry and Revive and Cry again.

This is some awesome information mate I really appreciate it. I have no stealthy but I'm a pretty good interceptor so I'll slog it with Aegon. I have 5/65 duped Doom, Aegon and Void. 6*r2 unduped Torch and 1 spare slot for 1 of a few choices. Heimdall, Proxima or Sym Sup.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    2 biggest problems you have to face.

1)Luke cage
    2)Green Goblin
    Don't underestimate green goblin. Since you don't have fury I recommend to bring Venom only for that green goblin if you Don't want to spend alot of revives.So Venom seems like better option for GG you have.

For KORG I bilieyyou will either use Claire or Doom.If you use doom, don't do full sp3 cycle only sp2 with Doom.

This should be your team:
    AEGON, CLAIRE OR DOOM,TORCH,VENOM one place still left.

1)Luke cage
    2)Green Goblin
    Don't underestimate green goblin. Since you don't have fury I recommend to bring Venom only for that green goblin if you Don't want to spend alot of revives.So Venom seems like better option for GG you have.

For KORG I bilieyyou will either use Claire or Doom.If you use doom, don't do full sp3 cycle only sp2 with Doom.

Why is Venom good for GG? Do I need to r5 and awaken? Does he need sigs?

Why do I avoid s3 cycle with Doom?

Luke Cage I'm sure I can manage, it's the goblins regen thats concerning.
  • TrickiterTrickiter Posts: 66
    I Just finished my second path today. Most of it is straight forward but I wish i had chosen a different team.

My Team: Aegon, Doom, NF, HT & Stealth Spidey (For slowing LC and Mordo)

DH - Built up aegon combo to 150 then tried with HT. I found the AI for DH and LC to be very erratic, DH would mostly throw his SP2's when he would only have one or 2 debuffs. Timing it along with the power steal was tough for me. I plan to bring void for this fight next time.

LC - Stealth spidey works, but I found his damage to be underwhelming as I used the web foam pre-fight. I again found the AI to be very erratic here and wouldnt come in easily for the intercept unless in the corner. Ended up using Aegon unstoppable heavy intercept to take off the unstoppable and unblockable.

IMIW - Wish i had brought a cosmic armor break champ like Corvus (can get 3 charges on this path with modok auto-block), CMM or Venom, last 15 percent is very annoying.

Mordo - Again, Stealthy works, but low damage. Used HT and Doom.

GG - Terrible fight due to the nodes. Regen wasn't much thankfully. I'd Suggest bringing a armor break cosmic to save yourself the headache. I used NF here.

Sinister, Deadpool - Fun and easy fights, I used HT. Almost had a one shot on DP.

Modok and IW - NF unblockable phase. Just kept hitting until they enraged.

Collector - I Used 700 units and feel like i got lucky. lol
    ImGodMF said:

1)Luke cage
    2)Green Goblin

Green Goblin have am abiliyto reduce power gain so that means you will not be able to cucke your sp3 and sp2 with Doom before that your furies will expire and you also need Mr fantastic synergy and I am sure I will still not work, my alliance member failed horribly and endup using Aegon and revives.

Venom is good cause his heavies can break armor and his bleeds especially against class advantage does very good bleed damage.Plus with boosts and deep wounds that bleed damage further scales.Of you even take 25% health per fight with venom you can call or a biggest success.

GG power reduction will left Doom useless.And you will end up using aegon and revives so best option is venom unless you have nick fury or some insane bleeder.
    Trickiter said:

I Just finished my second path today. Most of it is straight forward but I wish i had chosen a different team.

My Team: Aegon, Doom, NF, HT & Stealth Spidey (For slowing LC and Mordo)

DH - Built up aegon combo to 150 then tried with HT. I found the AI for DH and LC to be very erratic, DH would mostly throw his SP2's when he would only have one or 2 debuffs. Timing it along with the power steal was tough for me. I plan to bring void for this fight next time.

LC - Stealth spidey works, but I found his damage to be underwhelming as I used the web foam pre-fight. I again found the AI to be very erratic here and wouldnt come in easily for the intercept unless in the corner. Ended up using Aegon unstoppable heavy intercept to take off the unstoppable and unblockable.

IMIW - Wish i had brought a cosmic armor break champ like Corvus (can get 3 charges on this path with modok auto-block), CMM or Venom, last 15 percent is very annoying.

Mordo - Again, Stealthy works, but low damage. Used HT and Doom.

GG - Terrible fight due to the nodes. Regen wasn't much thankfully. I'd Suggest bringing a armor break cosmic to save yourself the headache. I used NF here.

Sinister, Deadpool - Fun and easy fights, I used HT. Almost had a one shot on DP.

Modok and IW - NF unblockable phase. Just kept hitting until they enraged.

Collector - I Used 700 units and feel like i got lucky. lol

I have an R3 6* Corvus, why is Armor break so good here? Cheers for the indepth description, very helpful.

ImGodMF said:

1)Luke cage
    2)Green Goblin

Green Goblin have am abiliyto reduce power gain so that means you will not be able to cucke your sp3 and sp2 with Doom before that your furies will expire and you also need Mr fantastic synergy and I am sure I will still not work, my alliance member failed horribly and endup using Aegon and revives.

Venom is good cause his heavies can break armor and his bleeds especially against class advantage does very good bleed damage.Plus with boosts and deep wounds that bleed damage further scales.Of you even take 25% health per fight with venom you can call or a biggest success.

GG power reduction will left Doom useless.And you will end up using aegon and revives so best option is venom unless you have nick fury or some insane bleeder.
    Very good point on the power reduction, thanks for that mate. I'll give Venom r5 some consideration, that or R3 6* Corvus.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    For Deadpool just spam sp1.
    Armor break is good because when GG is armor break he will loose all his Resistances.