Options

Getting Cav title before offers expire, possibole?

Im uncollected, if I complete 6.1, will the July offers change?

Comments

• Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Yes it will
  • Options
    OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80
    Do you know if the limits will be reset to? Like Odin has a limit at 3, I did buy 1 Odin as Uncollected, will I still be able to buy 3 Odins if I complete 6.1 before the offer expires?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Omnaskull said:

Do you know if the limits will be reset to? Like Odin has a limit at 3, I did buy 1 Odin as Uncollected, will I still be able to buy 3 Odins if I complete 6.1 before the offer expires?

I think the limit remains. in your scenario, you'd only be able to get 2. I'm not totally sure about this, but this is what someone else said
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    I raced to get cavalier so I could buy a better Odin, and in doing so I bought Peter Parker’s wallet. Upon obtaining cavalier the wallet limit reset...but I had to log out and back in first.
  • Options
    Aburaees said:

I raced to get cavalier so I could buy a better Odin, and in doing so I bought Peter Parker’s wallet. Upon obtaining cavalier the wallet limit reset...but I had to log out and back in first.

Ahh, great, thanks for letting me know! And congrats with Cav bud!!
  • Options
    Omnaskull said:

Aburaees said:

Ahh, great, thanks for letting me know! And congrats with Cav bud!!
    Cheers @Omnaskull, how did things work out for you after all?

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Omnaskull said:

Wow, thats insane, RIP rent money lol

😂🤣😂🤣
  • Options
    @Aburaees All good buddy, made it Cav yesterday, offers made me able to r5 CMM, she and domino (parry/heavy) did a ton of work, with red hulk, masacre and frosty. fun and challenging, my thumbs are sore today lol Crossbones was a nightmare!!
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    Possibole sounds like a whole other level of possible
  • Options
    Omnaskull said:

@Aburaees All good buddy, made it Cav yesterday, offers made me able to r5 CMM, she and domino (parry/heavy) did a ton of work, with red hulk, masacre and frosty. fun and challenging, my thumbs are sore today lol Crossbones was a nightmare!!

Nice one, congratulations @Omnaskull!

Yes, Crossbones was a war of attrition for me too - my Sentinel did most of the work in that fight with his heal/block SP1. Glad it’s over lol.