**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Getting Cav title before offers expire, possibole?

Im uncollected, if I complete 6.1, will the July offers change?

Comments

• Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Yes it will
  • Options
    OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80
    Do you know if the limits will be reset to? Like Odin has a limit at 3, I did buy 1 Odin as Uncollected, will I still be able to buy 3 Odins if I complete 6.1 before the offer expires?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Omnaskull said:

Do you know if the limits will be reset to? Like Odin has a limit at 3, I did buy 1 Odin as Uncollected, will I still be able to buy 3 Odins if I complete 6.1 before the offer expires?

I think the limit remains. in your scenario, you'd only be able to get 2. I'm not totally sure about this, but this is what someone else said
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    I raced to get cavalier so I could buy a better Odin, and in doing so I bought Peter Parker’s wallet. Upon obtaining cavalier the wallet limit reset...but I had to log out and back in first.
  • Options
    Aburaees said:

I raced to get cavalier so I could buy a better Odin, and in doing so I bought Peter Parker’s wallet. Upon obtaining cavalier the wallet limit reset...but I had to log out and back in first.

Ahh, great, thanks for letting me know! And congrats with Cav bud!!
  • Options
    Omnaskull said:

Aburaees said:

Ahh, great, thanks for letting me know! And congrats with Cav bud!!
    Cheers @Omnaskull, how did things work out for you after all?

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Omnaskull said:

Wow, thats insane, RIP rent money lol

😂🤣😂🤣
  • Options
    @Aburaees All good buddy, made it Cav yesterday, offers made me able to r5 CMM, she and domino (parry/heavy) did a ton of work, with red hulk, masacre and frosty. fun and challenging, my thumbs are sore today lol Crossbones was a nightmare!!
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Possibole sounds like a whole other level of possible
  • Options
    Omnaskull said:

@Aburaees All good buddy, made it Cav yesterday, offers made me able to r5 CMM, she and domino (parry/heavy) did a ton of work, with red hulk, masacre and frosty. fun and challenging, my thumbs are sore today lol Crossbones was a nightmare!!

Nice one, congratulations @Omnaskull!

Yes, Crossbones was a war of attrition for me too - my Sentinel did most of the work in that fight with his heal/block SP1. Glad it’s over lol.