**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

kamala needs a nerf

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in Suggestions and Requests

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    yes

if Kamala gets buffed this thread will have a whole different meaning

this is proof she doesn’t need a buff
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Psst, we don't talk about that here...

Psst, we don't talk about that here...

judging by the disagrees, I see that.
    id like to ask why all the disagrees amigos
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    It's crazy.

I noticed that in the champion fight he can't go unstoppable and regenerate. Because her sp1 nullified them all?
    Ok not kidding, Kamala Khan is a very good champion.
    GOTG said:

It's crazy.

I noticed that in the champion fight he can't go unstoppable and regenerate. Because her sp1 nullified them all?

yep. Sp1 nullify for the win
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    kamala = most underrated champ.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

kamala = most underrated champ.

Tied with falcon
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wow that was impressive
    Kamala Khan is quite insane, she has fury and hit pretty hard, immune to poison, has high block proficiency and sp1 can nullify everything.

We think wrong about her and only Swedlea or whatever his name make us realized.
    edited July 2020

GOTG said:

It's crazy.

yep. Sp1 nullify for the win
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't she supposed to only nullify armor up buffs? Pretty sure she's broken in that regard.

That would be the greatest thing actually. Imagine kabam fixing her after seeing this champion takedown. The she-hulk precedent would mean there's a chance we might be issued kamala khan rank down tickets.
    i think it’s the nullify, I dunno.

Edit: no wait here it is, a la the comments @UmbertoDelRio:
    Each hit of sp1 nullifies 1 of every buff opponent has.
    Champion loses 1 charge with every 20 hit-combo you do and with every fury nullified. He only becomes unstoppable when he has 2 charges. With Kamala sp1, you can nullify the unstoppable and 2 furies with each sp1, meaning he never really becomes unstoppable when you get going.
    1 day ago
    So Kamala Khan can do some hardest fight in MCOC, easily solo both Mister Sinister 6.2.2 and The Champion 6.2.6, which even Hyperion can't.

I say she is in god tier.
    GOTG said:

So Kamala Khan can do some hardest fight in MCOC, easily solo both Mister Sinister 6.2.2 and The Champion 6.2.6, which even Hyperion can't.

I say she is in god tier.

+666
    im beginning to question whether or not anyone got the joke
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    The way she is right now, she doesn't need a buff, nor a nerf. She is one of those Champs that require extreme skill to pull off the damage and I don't think having 5 or 6 Champs like that in the game makes much difference for the majority of the player base.
    Aziz5253 said:

The way she is right now, she doesn't need a buff, nor a nerf. She is one of those Champs that require extreme skill to pull off the damage and I don't think having 5 or 6 Champs like that in the game makes much difference for the majority of the player base.

the nerf part was more humor than anything else.

but if you could convince the rest of the player base this, that’d be nice. Everyone seems to think Kamala is trash, when he can be quite good.