**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sharing a device

I created my little boy an account & I was wondering if he uses the same device I use to play at times if that is a problem. He can only play on Wifi on his device. So to play using data he will need to use my device. I don’t want either of us to get blocked or whatever but I want us to be able to both play as he loves playing this game together!

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Technically that's "account sharing" by kabam standards. Learn from my experience, it can get you banned!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Just make sure you switch accounts. Or else it becomes account sharing.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    as the others said, you play on your account, and he plays on his account. *but between you and me I don't think they could tell who was who*
  • Options
    Piviot said:

No if he has his own account and you change accounts every time it’s not account sharing

Just make sure you switch accounts everytime

That's basically what I did, still got me banned.
  • Options
    You can switch a device without a problem, but logging into more than one account on the same device inconsistently could ba considered sharing, I believe.
  • Options

Logging in to two different accounts on one Device is not account sharing, and is not a bannable offense. Feel free to share a Device!

But does that only hold when the account(s) in question are not being used on any other device? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★

Piviot said:

No if he has his own account and you change accounts every time it’s not account sharing

That's basically what I did, still got me banned.
    U said basically so that not what you did quit trying to muddy the waters take the ban for cheating and deal with it
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    I use 1 device for 3 accounts. Been playing 2 years. this my 3rd
  • Options
    Piviot said:

Can you please elaborate on this...
  • Options

as the others said, you play on your account, and he plays on his account. *but between you and me I don't think they could tell who was who*

And this...