**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentinel or Colossus Rank up 6.1 Boss

Hello all, just checking for some advice on who is best to rank up between 5* Sentinel or 5* Colossus for Crossbones Boss in 6.1?

Appreciate support.

Cheers

Comments

• Sun_Spot46Sun_Spot46 Posts: 68
    Thank you theMercenary, your input and advice is most appreciated.

Cheers
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Are any of them awakened?
    Hello Bonzodavid, none of them are awakened as yet....
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★

Hello all, just checking for some advice on who is best to rank up between 5* Sentinel or 5* Colossus for Crossbones Boss in 6.1?

Appreciate support.

Cheers

You should have used a poll for votes.
    That aside, sentinel is the better man for the job.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I'm about to do my run. While we're on the subject, Sentinel or Warlock? Sentinel is over 100 Sig. Both R4.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I'm about to do my run. While we're on the subject, Sentinel or Warlock? Sentinel is over 100 Sig. Both R4.

Warlock can do better that fight than Sentinel, but Sentinel is a good option too. Why not bring both though?
    Thanks guys. I haven't used Warlock much but someone told me to Rank him for 6.1. So I was curious which option was better. I'll bring both. All the best.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I did my initial run with sentinel as well, just spam sp1 for heal block and will be a breeze. I did it with a r4 senty
    I have also been told warlock will be great option. Good luck to all. About to do my run now. 🙌

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions.

Cheers
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,360 ★★★★★

Thanks guys. I haven't used Warlock much but someone told me to Rank him for 6.1. So I was curious which option was better. I'll bring both. All the best.

Warlock - do a few parries to get the infections going, don't do a SP1. Pretty straight forward after that.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Appreciate support.

Cheers

Aegon. Thank me later.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    sentinel will take you far
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    not my thread but thanks for the tips guys
    OMG. Thanks so much. Warlock FTW.
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Posting a bit late, but I finally made....Cavalier!!!! Good feeling...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Thanks for all the suggestions. Posting a bit late, but I finally made....Cavalier!!!! Good feeling...

congrats! just got cav myself! feels awesome. hope you reap the rewards
    Thanks Thicco_Mode appreciate it, and congrats to you as well. Indeed and you too.......🙌