**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star crystal.

I was rotating my 6 star crystal. As soon as i tapped to stop the rotation, maintenance came and game was closed. Is the crystal safe or it is opened?

Comments

• WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Probably opened
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it's probably opened. you can check your alliance general if you don't know who you got
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Opened, the moment you start to spin it, it's already decided and your ally mates can already see who you pulled before it stops spinning.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Definitely opened. Look at your roster to check who you got.
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    @TitoBandito187 Game is in maintenance. I can't see. I was already on call with an alliance mate, he was supposed to tell me what i got from alliance screen before i can actually see. Even he was not able to tell.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I'm just saying, the spin doesn't mean anything. As soon as it starts, the champ is already pulled. New champ should be in your roster when you get there. Before you check, look at the ally general message board and you'll probably see the name of the champ listed there already as it pops up in there while it's still spinning and you're watching it.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    D’oh!