**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sasquatch encounters

I'm stuck on 1/3
The first couple of times I fought sasquatch I couldn't beat him so I exited the map and finished the paths when he wasn't there. However, with some practice I've got better at fighting him and am now beating him consistently.
I've gone back to the first map which I'd 100% (Native lands) to try and pick up the last 2 encounters for the mission pictured above but he hasn't popped up in 6 attempts now.
Anyone know if this is because I've finished the map and he stops spawning or have I just been unlucky on the 6 runs so far and just persist and do more?

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,380 Guardian
    Just unlucky (or actually normal), he doesn’t appear very often.
    While doing more runs, you could do the next lower difficulty, just so you at least pick up some more rewards while hoping he appears.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I'm stuck on 1/3
    The first couple of times I fought sasquatch I couldn't beat him so I exited the map and finished the paths when he wasn't there. However, with some practice I've got better at fighting him and am now beating him consistently.
    I've gone back to the first map which I'd 100% (Native lands) to try and pick up the last 2 encounters for the mission pictured above but he hasn't popped up in 6 attempts now.
    Anyone know if this is because I've finished the map and he stops spawning or have I just been unlucky on the 6 runs so far and just persist and do more?

Spam playing the easiest difficulty, until he appears and give yourself an easy objective completion. You can try infinite times since there’s no energy cost 😉
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,994 ★★★★★

I'm stuck on 1/3

8 paths to complete wk 1 map.
    4 difficulty level.
    3 runs out of 32 (with no reruns).

There was another post where Sasquatch did not appear.
  • Options
    Chazz34Chazz34 Posts: 22
    i have the same problem
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 2,002 ★★★
    I just unexpectedly encountered Sasquatch in master today