Options

Power boost not working properly

Simple: I used the boost, corvus sp2, substantial damage and the boost did not recover any power, yet cost me the fight. This is a bug that should be fixed immediately. Too many bugs too frequently with a game that is over 5 years old.

Comments

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Were you fighting a mystic champion?

Also, I believe the wording of that boost ties the amount of power recovered to the amount of damage dealt to the opponent. If the opponent blocks the special attack, then you won’t be recovering much power at all.
  • Options
    BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    It was 5* R5 lvl 65 Corvus sp2. Unblockable (though he didn't block anyway). Damage was approximately 35% off of max health ~60k damage. It should have restored 200%, as stated. I understand how the boost should work, it did not. I wasn't under power lick or anything else. The boost is bugged. Thanks for the constructive comment, though.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Depending on the health pool of the champ you’re facing, those things don’t give much power back. In Act 6.4, even with four charges and Suicides I was only getting around a bar of power back with my 6r2 Corvus.
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

It was 5* R5 lvl 65 Corvus sp2. Unblockable (though he didn't block anyway). Damage was approximately 35% off of max health ~60k damage. It should have restored 200%, as stated. I understand how the boost should work, it did not. I wasn't under power lick or anything else. The boost is bugged. Thanks for the constructive comment, though.

Simple question, who did you fight?