**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I missing something about Chapter 2 Act 1 of the Monthly quest?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

There seems to be no way to take down the safeguard node without actually going through it. Am I missing something or is this deliberate ?

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Move to teleporter 5, it will put you on the path with iron man, mysterio, and havok. You can then port to blade.
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

Move to teleporter 5, it will put you on the path with iron man, mysterio, and havok. You can then port to blade.

Obviously but is there a way to first disable the node ?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Edeuink said:

Obviously but is there a way to first disable the node ?
    Nah you gotta endure, the last fight on the path is the one that links everyone
  • Options
    Got this is so annoying . Safeguard is such bs
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Got this is so annoying . Safeguard is such bs

If it was a temporary thing on a timer, it wouldn't be that bad. Permanently it makes for boring fights.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,022 ★★★★★
    AA, Sentinel, and Doom all have powerful damage over time effects that bypass safeguard completely.
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    edited July 2020
    Is that your first uncollected EQ?

You can never disable the linked nodes. You’ll get used to it, and there are much worse out there.
  • Options

You can never disable the linked nodes. You’ll get used to it, and there are much worse out there.

Yeah became uncollected very recently . This is so annoying

• Options
    Wicket329 said:

AA, Sentinel, and Doom all have powerful damage over time effects that bypass safeguard completely.

Yeah I know . It’s just very annoying . Especially since I recently did the safeguard thing in the labyrinth and i got really sick of it
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Someone never ran Road to the Labyrinth if Safeguard is an issue...
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    nick fury stun heavy 3 times ...proc internal bleed...carry on the remaining fight normally ...
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

someone didn’t read the comment above their comment...
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

someone didn’t read the comment above their comment...
    Problem with Forum posts. They don't automatically refresh the page before you go to post.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

RTTL rewards are trash, and you don't need it to access lab anymore. I'm not fighting a bunch of 100k health pools for a 4 star AG crystal
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

RTTL rewards are trash, and you don't need it to access lab anymore. I'm not fighting a bunch of 100k health pools for a 4 star AG crystal
    Doesn't matter if the rewards are trash. If you haven't run some of the easiest content in the game and faced some of the nodes in there, then complain about the nodes appearing in more difficult content, you haven't really got a leg to stand on when you can easily test out the node and learn counters to it.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Doesn't matter if the rewards are trash. If you haven't run some of the easiest content in the game and faced some of the nodes in there, then complain about the nodes appearing in more difficult content, you haven't really got a leg to stand on when you can easily test out the node and learn counters to it.
    my point is, its not worth doing at all. Many people, including me have not finished it. Safeguard isn't that bad anyways. Just bring in a decently leveled champ and hit them a hundred times. Or just bring a DOT champ. There's not much too it, and you don't really need any skill
    PS. Its not the easiest content in the game
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

my point is, its not worth doing at all. Many people, including me have not finished it. Safeguard isn't that bad anyways. Just bring in a decently leveled champ and hit them a hundred times. Or just bring a DOT champ. There's not much too it, and you don't really need any skill
    PS. Its not the easiest content in the game
    Some.

There's a key word you decided to leave out.
  • Options
    jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    Safeguard is a breeze. You already have AA on the team probably one of the best to bypass the node. Bring Mags to bypass the node against robots and its quite literally one of the easiest nodes in EQ
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    JessieS said:

Yeah became uncollected very recently . This is so annoying

That’s just the way uncollected EQ works, each map has an easy path and then every other one will have nodes throughout.