**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Time for 6* Featured in Sigil?

A major reason I keep my Sigil subscription active is the 5* Featured for 11K. Most of us know the pain of pulling a Featured clunker for 15K, so only spending 11K twice a month makes the pain more bearable (pulling Karnak 3x in one recent cycle was excruciating). I now (jokingly) fear opening my Basic 6*, having already pulled Hela 3x. Only a small fraction of players can afford popping 15K Featured 6* at will, so based on where the game stands today isn't it time for Sigil to introduce the 6* Featured for 11K?? We are already paying monthly for the additional resources/content, so it's not like this is a freebie to players. Would love to see this request be taken seriously.

Comments

• Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Sigil is lacking. Definitely needs an update. I agree that would be a welcome and quite obvious addition, but kabam probably would not do it for 11k.
  • Options
    SaielSaiel Posts: 28
    The sigil definitely needs a huge upgrade, a monthly fee of £10 and o feel its not worth the money or adds any real value
  • Options
    SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    They actually downgraded from what it was. I’m guessing they feel because they added 2-1k 5* shards and added a legendary crystal was better then buying other things was a better idea.
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    It’s not worth it as is. Definitely needs an upgrade