Options

Corvus True Strike fails vs Medusa in AW

Situation: Corvus with 4 charges & Proxima synergy was auto-block parried by a Medusa mid combo in AW. I know in war that his true strike prevents IMIW and Modok from auto-blocking, but I haven't recently fought a Medusa with this synergy so I don't know if it's supposed to work this way or not.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    thret said:

Situation: Corvus with 4 charges & Proxima synergy was auto-block parried by a Medusa mid combo in AW. I know in war that his true strike prevents IMIW and Modok from auto-blocking, but I haven't recently fought a Medusa with this synergy so I don't know if it's supposed to work this way or not.

Did you run out of his glaive charges or otherwise was his glaive immunity deactivated? His true strike won't work when glaive immunity is deactivated.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Corvus is taking bleed damage when he has glaive charges As well.

Were you fighting void lol
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Were you below 18%. Assassin mastery= ability reduction when you are, the defender probably has assassin mastery
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    thret said:

Corvus is taking bleed damage when he has glaive charges As well.

What node was the fight ?
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

Were you below 18%. Assassin mastery= ability reduction when you are, the defender probably has assassin mastery

Assassin has nothing to do with it, it reduces defensive ability accuracy, not all ability accuracy.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    thret said:

Did you have true strike? For the synergy to activate true strike, you must get evaded/auto blocked, then knock the opponent down without killing them.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,179 ★★★★★
    thret said:

You need to provide more info. What node was it in war?