**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHat champion has the worst Special 3 animation?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    2nd worst is Ultron just because it is so long, IMHO
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    andbarpar said:

Too childish: Wasp
    Too simple for the character: CAIW
    Nonsense: Ghost Rider

Wasp's is great, and is totally destructive
    CAIW's is so him, even with multi-billion dollar tech up (or on) his sleeves, he's still a WW2 Soldier frozen in time
    And yes, GR's is cool looking, but there isn't very much about the penance stare, arguably the the thing at the end of the sp3, but it doesn't provide any over-the-top effect, (but it'd be fun to see the interaction with deadpool and punisher
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    unpopular opinion but all of them, solely because we still can't skip the damn sp3s
    I don't mind watching it once or twice, but it gets old fast. I don't understand why there still isn't a skip option during sp3s... some of them just take too long (SL, Deadpool, Venom, JoeF etc just to name a few)
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    andbarpar said:

Too childish: Wasp
    Too simple for the character: CAIW
    Nonsense: Ghost Rider

too childish? It’s from the freakin movie and it’s awesome.
    CAIW makes sense. It’s his fighting style. That never changes regardless of what he has.
    Ghost Rider can be debated upon, but it would be scary cool irl
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Unpopular opinion but I think aarkus sp3 animation is bad, it’s just a hand throwing someone around it’s kinda lame and it takes sooooooooooo long and you have to use it soooooooooo much
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Killmonger. That sp3 is just ugly for a character with so much potential.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel (Classic) and Ms. Marvel. It's literally their L2 except slightly more cinematic. Extremely dull and boring and no real satisfying finisher.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Doom, because of how long It takes And how often you have to use it, looks awesome though tbh