**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not buying it.

TipoTipo Posts: 113
You can dress up this new “so says doom” node however you want as a new fun challenge but it only takes about 3 fights to see it for what it is aq heal block. It’s impossible to manage 100%.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    What?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    oh no, heal block! Anything but that!

what is this post lol
  • Options
    Cryptic is what it is. Or nonsense. Yeah, definitely nonsense.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I mean unless you’re the worst in AQ this shouldn’t be problem
  • Options

what is this post lol

Maybe you enjoy changing masteries back and forth but I’m not a fan.
  • Options
    You haven't even fully explained what the problem is. What map it's on or anything. Just crying for reason at this point.
  • Options

You haven't even fully explained what the problem is. What map it's on or anything. Just crying for reason at this point.

English is 2nd sorry it’s messy.

Aq heal block is my issue. Can only keep up w the missions for so long. I do arena and will need to change masteries or use robots. I normally enjoy aq and this makes it longer and less fun.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Ok I’m guessing you have suicides and it’s effecting you. If so, just use double immune champs that don’t bleed or poison
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Tipo said:

Aq heal block is my issue. Can only keep up w the missions for so long. I do arena and will need to change masteries or use robots. I normally enjoy aq and this makes it longer and less fun.
    What AQ map? What nodes? Heal block isn't new in AQ either.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Tipo said:

What AQ map? What nodes? Heal block isn't new in AQ either.
    It's the new modifier he's talking about. The biggest issue with the modifier and the crit one that people have is the order of debuffs. Keeping heal block first basically punishes you for using suicides. Or using a Regen champ.
    Not saying that it's not possible to clear those missions to avoid the global, but it's pretty hard. Keep heal block down the line would be much better.
  • Options
    Big problem on difficult paths that really need the benefit of either extra attack or at least a bit of heal to help.
  • Options

So either your alliance doesn't use that modifier or you complete the missions. They don't seem like hard missions. 17 seconds is forever in a fight where most fights on paths don't last more than 30-45 seconds depending on defender or attacker. I highly doubt it will be as big as of a deal as you think it will be.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    so don't mess up. if you are the type of player who might mess up, dont play that buff.
  • Options
    It is just a clever way to heal block all of AQ
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Tipo said:

It is just a clever way to heal block all of AQ

Only if you mess up. If you don't mess up, you don't get heal blocked. People cry that the game doesn't have enough skill element to it.
  • Options
    I mean it's an option to use it. Not sure why you're complaining here instead of to your leader and officers.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

what is this post lol

People overly reliant on corvus with suicides for AQ
  • Options

what is this post lol

I don’t use corvus. My main issue is changing masteries even more. It’s near impossible to catch every mission. Maybe 3 easy paths and no boss action can pull it off but that’s not the reality for everyone. It’s a terrible node that shouldn’t carry over.

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Tipo said:

what is this post lol

I don’t use corvus. My main issue is changing masteries even more. It’s near impossible to catch every mission. Maybe 3 easy paths and no boss action can pull it off but that’s not the reality for everyone. It’s a terrible node that shouldn’t carry over.

Why would you HAVE to change masteries? Just don't use suicides.
  • Options
    I don’t like this new node and believe it’s excessive. Agree or not I wanted to voice my opinion. I believe I have that rite and do not think I’m alone. It’s too much on top of all the other nodes that map 7 has to tackle. If It didn’t carry over to the next fight I’m ok.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Then dont use that debuff in AQ...
  • Options
    Poor thing.
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Poor thing.<

• Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Tipo said:

Tipo said:

what is this post lol

Why would you HAVE to change masteries? Just don't use suicides.

Arena without suicides? No thanks.
    This is why I say masteries changes will never be free....lots of dough to be made..