Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who should I rank up?!?!

I have a 5* awakened Namor (low sig level) I could take to rank 5, should I rank him up or one of the shown 6* champs below to rank 2? If a 6* which one?

Who should I rank up?!?! 15 votes

Namor
13%
Kill_GreyBlizzard28 2 votes
6* which one?
86%
RoOOtsAd2020Rajdeep1997AstoundsBonzodavidFlashSpideyBen_15455ŘïdđhįmLil_LasagnaHilbert_unbeatable2VercingetorixYeetusTheFoetusAMIRMA 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Who are your other 5*s? I don't see too many R2 worthy champs out of those 6*s besides maybe Sentinel if you haven't done V2 or V3. Morningstar could be a solid option too. But with a 6* roster that big, I bet you have a better 5* choice than a low sig Namor.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Sentinel or Maybe wasp if you got ghost?
  • Options
    Well my comment disappeared. Don't know why, but hopefully it comes back. Anyways, can we see your 5* roster? With a 6* roster that big, I'm sure you've got a better option that a low sig Namor. Out of those 6*s though, I'm thinking Sentinel if you haven't done V2 or V3, but Morningstar could be a solid option too along with Wasp if you have Ghost.
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited July 2020
    6* which one?
    Wasp can be really great. especially, with the synergies: ghost, antman, Mr fantastic + science syn.

you can look up little kt1 gameplay. and it's always funny to have a chain heavies champ. Im also soon going to rank her up.

A lot of people say sentinel would be great. but dont know if he needs the dupe.
  • Options
    RoOOts said:

Wasp can be really great. especially, with the synergies: ghost, antman, Mr fantastic + science syn.

you can look up little kt1 gameplay. and it's always funny to have a chain heavies champ. Im also soon going to rank her up.

A lot of people say sentinel would be great. but dont know if he needs the dupe.

Nah, it's useful, but I used him before and after duping him. By the time you get the opponent to throw 2 specials in a row, you could've already gotten your analysis by hitting into hair block.
  • Options
    BAG4DAYS said:

@Etjama the only 5* champs right now I’m considering taking to rank 5 are Blade, Ghost Rider, Mojo and/or Namor.

Idk man, that HT is lookin spicy. 😏
  • Options
    Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    BAG4DAYS said:

I have a 5* awakened Namor (low sig level) I could take to rank 5, should I rank him up or one of the shown 6* champs below to rank 2? If a 6* which one?

If you get a havok wasp cause that syn is crazy or cull cause the other two god tier champs you have need to be awakened
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Torch man he is such a monster
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    HT ALL DA WAY!
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ronin or Torch.
  • Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    6* which one?
    BAG4DAYS said:

@Etjama the only 5* champs right now I’m considering taking to rank 5 are Blade, Ghost Rider, Mojo and/or Namor.

if you haven't done variant 3 then go for sentinel otherwise go for human torch... namor is not that much practical to rank up unless you are aiming for act 6 exploration. even in act 6 he is not that useful... but torch is best in many cases... also u can consider colossus as u have omega red... he is solid champ in any content except spite as he can outdamage many champs
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I would probably go torch. if you want a six star, sentinel or wasp
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    6* Sentinel and 5* Human Torch.