**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Labyrinth Hulkbuster got updated?

SteelManSteelMan Posts: 172 ★★
Title said it all!
hope not, since it won't be fair for new comer
anyone from Kabam can confirm? or anyone did him after his buff!
thanks

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    First of all, the title really doesn't say it all cause the grammar is ****. Second of all, it's totally fair to newcomers. With better attackers, we get better defenders. Deal with it. What's unfair is that the V4 Hulkbuster was updated when there are no 1* counters. Now that's stupid.
  • Options

Etjama said:

First of all, the title really doesn't say it all cause the grammar is ****. Second of all, it's totally fair to newcomers. With better attackers, we get better defenders. Deal with it. What's unfair is that the V4 Hulkbuster was updated when there are no 1* counters. Now that's stupid.

you do realize that he’s asking if it’s updated and not complaining that it’s unfair right? maybe you should take the time to read instead of trash on some innocent OP
    "hope it's not, since it won't be fair for new comer"

Maybe you should take the time to read.
  • Options
    SteelMan said:

Etjama said:

sorry, did I make you mad? grammar naz*, I wrote the title while preparing my team, so spare me the hassle and just move on, I literally said I need Kabam to answer me or someone tested it, I assume you are neither.
    Oh, you didn't make me mad. I'm just always mad.
    Not trying to be mean either. Writing nicely's hard.
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Only animations are updated In ‘of legends’ content, abilities stay the same

This. Colossus, for example, throws his new SP1 but his abilities are not updated.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Etjama said:

i guess your last two brain cells died
    What brain cells?
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Is this thread gonna get closed? @Kabam Miike it’s getting a bit feisty up and here and the question has been answered
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

SteelMan said:

Etjama said:

sorry, did I make you mad? grammar naz*, I wrote the title while preparing my team, so spare me the hassle and just move on, I literally said I need Kabam to answer me or someone tested it, I assume you are neither.
    oh janane...
  • Options
    OML and Colossus weren’t updated either. Think they said because it was to preserve the content or something
  • Options
    18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    @SteelMan It's not actually HB, never was. It's EX Hulkbuster that always had different abilities than the normal HB. While I haven't gone back to look I'd bet they didn't go back and rework him.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

It won`t be updated in ROL or LOL. Since those champs aren`t actually the champs we play with. It are ex. [name champ]. So those champs stay the way they were when the content was created.
    In normal quests, the champs used are like the champs we use. So they will change with updates.

Winter Soldier, Red Hulk and Old Man Logan all work their old way. So it will be that way with all future revamps of champs.

Don't forget rhino and venom.
  • Options

Etjama said:

SteelMan said:

Etjama said:

Since you care about grammar so much, I would like to point out "Writing nicely's hard." is incorrect. It is "Writing nicely is hard." Your welcome :smile:
    you’re, not your.