**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New alliance looking for active and mature players

Hi all,
Assuming the forums are the best place to recruit, here I am advertising my alliance.
We are pretty small at the moment but eager to grow. What we look for are players (possibly with a rating of 150k and higher) willing to join and help build a long time relation. What we ask is simple:
- Be active daily. Don’t matter if you don’t grind hard. Just don’t go MIA without notice
- If you don’t like to chat, that’s Ok.
- Be smart. We need ppl that can walk on their own. Ppl that join BG that can handle and paths that can clear
- Maturity. We don’t like drama. Nobody does.
- No Line app or other apps to comunicate.

We run Map 3/4 at the moment. Might switch to full Map4 once we get this machine running.

So if you think you fit come join us. Ally is open to everyone. [OBV88] Oblivion. Or search for me. IGN Slevin73.

Cheers!

Comments

• Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    It’s hard to recruit these days, lol. Still looking tho
  • Dcjone84Dcjone84 Posts: 5
    Our alliance is looking for 10 solid members to help us grow. We currently have 17-18 active members that communicate on line app. Maybe we can join forces.
    Dcjone84 said:

Our alliance is looking for 10 solid members to help us grow. We currently have 17-18 active members that communicate on line app. Maybe we can join forces.

Hi, thanks for commenting. Unfortunately we are more oriented in smth that doesn’t require third party apps to communicate. We are pretty laid back. Thanks anyway.
  • Dcjone84Dcjone84 Posts: 5
    You don’t have to join the line app. We are working on grinding more AQ maps and currently are only doing one AW map.
    From personal experience it doesn’t work well when half ally is on line and the other half is not. So, thanking for the invite, i’ll stay focused on recruiting ppl to join rather then merging.

Cheers
    Slowly growing. Check us out.
    Got a bunch of solid ones. Still looking to fill at least 2 BGs. Check us out!
    A reminder a day doesn’t hurt anyone, lol!
    Check us out!
    Global is definitely not the place to recruit...so here I am again